Author Topic: Cubby The Cub, My Mascot!  (Read 883 times)

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
Cubby The Cub, My Mascot!
« on: June 27, 2014, 01:17:52 pm »
Heeeeey guys~~~! It's me, Cubby The Cub! Today I'm going to talk about... Me! The happy-go-lucky cub! Let's get to it!

Nicknames: Cub, Cubberz, Cubshins, whatever name you come up with...
Species: Lioness Cub
Personality(s): Happy-go-lucky, friendly, not shy, inpatient, stubborn.

History:
I was a little bitty cub, still as friendly as ever just like any newborn cub. When I opened her eyes, and I saw my mother, and the mother smiled, I was thrilled, and I was happy too, and all my siblings though so too. They loved their mother and father, and I did too. She never wanted to leave my mother's side, but the time came when I could only stay with dad. I wanted to try to hunt, and father taught me everything. My father had taught me how to strong in two ways, being just plain strong at hunting and playfighting, but to be strong my mother had died, or at least I thought she had died.
Somehow I got stuck in cubhood at the time, and my mom had found at when she came back... I was surprised she wasn't dead, and I was thrilled to see her again, so were my teen siblings. My teen siblings thought because I was small, I was weak. But I started a playfight with them, and I easily made them fall to the ground. My father had taught me all about it fighting, through us playfighting. He usually won until I won for the first time, and dad knew I had grown stronger.
But sooner than expected I had to leave my family, and find my own pride. I found priderock in Bonfire, and it was the perfect home and pride. Now here I am.

Family(NPC): Lilepa(Mother), and Garum(Father), and Tyson(Brother), and Samantha(Sister)

Crush: N/A
Mate: Can't have a mate...
Cubs: Can't have cubs, I'm stuck in Cubhood

Likes: Winning, making friends, butterflies, music*, everybody!

Dislikes: Mean people, being teased, tripping, losing, when people say Cubby is a boy name.

*Music makes me feel different ways. Nostalgic and beautiful songs make me sad and happy at the same time... How do I listen to music? Item. Just... item.

Talents: Overhearing things, play fighting, thinking I'm a part of the hunt, swimming, making friends...

Thanks for reading! Makes me feel happy!  :)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:45:40 pm by CubbyTheCub »
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD