Author Topic: Shoka's  (Read 1362 times)

Offline ComatoseKatie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The chick bathing in Funnel Cake
    • comatosekatie
    • View Profile
Shoka's
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:31:07 pm »
(Sorry for making a Halloweenish species I was listening to Creature Feature while making this Heh heh)
This is basically what a Shoka looks like :3 ignore the glowy blue outline XD it was for effect :3  
                                                                        Basic information
Shoka's aren't a very common species but they are also not a very rare species. They are mostly an uncommon species. They are a very kind species despite their appearance. The shoka's are also very generous aswell only keeping what they need and giving whatever is left to animals or other packs that might need it. They are very easy to get along with.

Habitat  
The shoka's prefer cold snowy places like the south pole. They also like to be away from other wolves and animals so they don't cause a conflict with another pack. When it becomes summer the Shoka's travel to warmer places like Fluorite plains and return to South pole or the colder places at the beginning of the winter.

Appearance
The Shoka's are a mismatched looking species. They are quite small and flexible and have pointed ears and a short muzzle like a cat But their ears are very long and they have sharp pointed teeth like a dog. they also have long talon like claws and shaggy fur during the winter. During the summer they travel to warmer places like Fluorite and shed their long shaggy fur.

Diet
A Shoka's diet mainly consists of meat although they will also eat plants and berries if there is nothing else around making them omnivores. Their main prey are mice, rabbits, snakes and other tiny animals.

Pups
A mother Shoka usually has 2-3 pups in a litter although sometimes there could be more or less. The shoka pups are born in mid to late spring. Shoka's are very protective of their pups.

Life span
Shoka's can live a very long time. the oldest living Shoka was around 30 years old. Although most Shoka's live to be about 20-24 years of age.

Packs
Most Shoka's stay in a pack of around 20-30 shoka's each although some prefer to be loners which is quite rare. In a pack there are no ranks or special jobs as everyone pitches in and helps making them a very tight knit species each Shoka in a pack has basic knowledge of every thing from hunting, taking care of pups, Curing the sick and injured and helping the older members of the pack.

so there you go my first species :D if you want to make one just ask and then tell me some things about it so i can help you if you messed anything up. If you want to make a pack for the Shoka's please fill this out and PM it to me:
Pack name:
Where the pack stays in winter:
where the pack stays in Summer:
Is the pack mapped: (I don't mind if its mapped but if it is follow the things said above when making the map.)

Oh and if you make a pack please let any 'literacy' of person in because the Shoka's are as i said multiple times are very kind and caring. The packs though must only consist of Shoka's I know that kinda contradicts from them being kind and caring but this is a specific species and I've never seen a cat in a pack of wolves or vice versa.  You must also credit me if you make a Shoka or a Shoka pack as they are me creation!

Current made packss:

Current made Shoka's:
Zacharie M Shoka (Me)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Shoka's
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:17 pm »
Amazing species! I love the originality of a feline/canine like species.
I really enjoyed reading about them. Keep it up!

Offline ComatoseKatie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The chick bathing in Funnel Cake
    • comatosekatie
    • View Profile
Re: Shoka's
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:46:02 pm »
Aw Thank you Vask :3