Author Topic: Raven, my Canine Amnesiac  (Read 748 times)

Offline Shiningbird122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, i'm Raven, and this is Feralheart.
    • View Profile
Raven, my Canine Amnesiac
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:31:41 pm »
     Hello my fellow canines and my feline friends, i'm here to describe my Fursona, Raven. first of all, she has no idea where she is or how she got here. the only things she remembers are yellowstone national park and a strange aversion to fire, lightning and rain. she's a loner, commonly seeking places such as Last Cave and North Pole where there aren't many other animals. she was taught by a hard life in yellowstone, on amethyst mountain, that life is about living until tomorrow, and needs someone to teach her that life isn't just survival. she's pitch black and midnight blue with rust-red markings, and has midnight blue feathered wings. she's a bit iffy on the flight side, having never been taught how to fly. she has a dark purple mane over her right eye. her eyes are a neon green, in a huge contrast to her seemingly grim color palette. although mostly alone, if you manage to make friends with her, you will have a wolf willing to risk life and limb for your safety.
               WARNING!!!! Grim/dark qualities ahead! if you're sensitive to that stuff, skip this section!
     if your friendship is strong and someone hurts you beyond healing, she will first try to 1. stop the bleeding if it's physical, 2. console you if it's mental. if she fails, she will pull a feather out of her wing, sharpen the tip, and write a blood vow on her shoulder/flank/chest to mercilessly seek the culprit and serve to them the same damage they did to you.
                                   Grim/dark section has ended. read on.     she is a dire wolf, a breed of huge, extinct wolf, a direct ancestor of the grey wolf(it's an actual thing. look it up). dires are very fast and have large hunting prowess, but as forests covered the places where they lived, they were too specialized for the plains to adapt to first hunting, and so died out mostly. the remainder of the dires take advantage of deforestation, but are in hiding. she has no idea what a dire is though, she just thinks she's big. frankly, she does not give a flying falcon about what others think of her, when confronted with those who ridicule her looks, she says, "well, i didn't ask to be born this way, now did i? if you have a problem with me, talk to my mom. oh yeah, I DON'T HAVE ONE."
     overall, she's a very messed up wolf. things fly around in her head that she hasn't a clue about, and she has lived with it for as long as she can. with all these ideas whizzing around in her head, she has said herself that it's only a matter of time before she snaps. i'll leave it at that.    

"Crow, the old saying goes like this: birds of a feather flock together."
                                                                        "Mhmm..."
"will we 'flock together'?"
                                                                    "........yes."