Author Topic: A Proper Tangerine Goodbye from Feareh  (Read 5420 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: A Proper Tangerine Goodbye from Feareh
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 04:05:11 pm »
I'm listening to the wrong songs for this now -_-
Feareh, I haven't gotten to know you as much as I would have wanted. My inability to be as active makes it difficult to get to know anybody, really. But the little I did get to spend with you in game, you seemed like an awesome person!

I wish you the best of luck for wherever you decide to go on from here on out. We all eventually grow out of things and have to just move on. I'm glad to hear you have somewhere to go at least. With your talent in graphics and art (from what I've seen on DA and elsewhere), you should never run out of options. XD

Rabbit Season looks really awesome! Well done. C: I wish you the best of luck for that as well!

All the best
Raphi

ps: Mind if I add you on Skype?

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 09:08:05 pm »
Aww hun! It's gutting to see you go...
Though with everything that is going on, it's completely understandable.
Thank you for being a great member here. Not only that but a friend to all
people of the community and those close to you ^^

However, GOOD LUCK<3 with life and your projects, I look forward to hearing
from you again sweetheart! Keep in touch, ok? QnQ

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 01:17:40 am »
Nooooo! -Grabs tail and holds you back-

Feareh, I am really sad to see you go. You were always a great friend, every day. Every time I saw you, you had the most perfect and funny things to say to cheer me up, whether or not I even needed to be cheered up. You were always so positive, and I'd always have so much fun when derping with you. I remember the first time we talked in-game, you had seen me by myself and you came over to me and cuddled as if I were your best friend; I'll never forget that, Feareh. I never will. I'm sad to see you go, but I'm glad to see you're slowly moving on to "real life" and that you're already so successful. I currently see you as a beautiful flower just waiting to blossom, and when it does, it will be gorgeous and amazing and perfect in every which way. I love you Feareh (as a friend c:), and I wish you the best of luck with whatever life may throw at you. Farewell, old friend<333
Farewell everyone<3