Author Topic: REAL hunting is fun!!! rp hunting, not as much... so, when will there be REAL?  (Read 18462 times)

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
yay! who would rather really hunt on here? who would like to run behind a terrified deer, hear its breath penetrate the night air as your pride/pack tears through the underbrush after the prey; who would like to feel the triumph and glory as you drag the carcass back to your hungry pride and scarf it down in gusto?? who would like to do that, or stand there rping the whole thing and never get to experience it? well, ive never REALLY hunted, but to me, the snapping at the heels of a 500 pound beast sounds a lot of fun, right?? well will it EVER happen?? will we ever get to REALLY hunt?? so who's with me??!! what are your ideas of a perfect hunting expedition? what are your ideas of a hunt if they could ever be in there? would you be able to drag your prey back to the den? would your prey fight back for its life until you grab its neck and tug? would it be bloody? yes? no? do you want to hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

TealSkeletore

who would like to run behind a terrified deer, hear its breath penetrate the night air as your pride/pack tears through the underbrush after the prey; who would like to feel the triumph and glory as you drag the carcass back to your hungry pride and scarf it down in gusto?? who would like to do that, or stand there rping the whole thing and never get to experience it? well, ive never REALLY hunted, but to me, the snapping at the heels of a 500 pound beast sounds a lot of fun, right?? well will it EVER happen?

You're in luck! I have JUST THE THING FOR YOU!

[billymays]
TODAY FOR JUST $99.99 YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS SPECIAL ELIXIR THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOU INTO A LION IN OVER 9000 HOURS.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL.

CALL NOW AND YOU'LL GET ANOTHER TRANSFORMATION ELIXIR FREE WHICH CAN TURN YOUR FRIEND INTO A DEER.

NOW YOU CAN CHASE YOUR DEER FRIEND...

AND EAT THEM TOO![/billymays]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
LOL. ^

Okay. So. I have a feeling hunting will be added.
'Nuff said.

Spring

Hunting would be so cool. :)

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
You're in luck! I have JUST THE THING FOR YOU!

[billymays]
TODAY FOR JUST $99.99 YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS SPECIAL ELIXIR THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOU INTO A LION IN OVER 9000 HOURS.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL.

CALL NOW AND YOU'LL GET ANOTHER TRANSFORMATION ELIXIR FREE WHICH CAN TURN YOUR FRIEND INTO A DEER.

NOW YOU CAN CHASE YOUR DEER FRIEND...

AND EAT THEM TOO![/billymays]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

eeeeeee!!!! where can i buy it !!!! XDDDDD and this would be fun to do to my enimies as weeeeell.....
 oh my gosh, as soon as i read this, i seriously almost cracked up! hehehehehehe!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 01:53:17 pm by Liyese »

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
Hunting is being worked on just like PVP, be patient we know what were doing. LOL
FH Texture Artist

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
ya im just hoping and praying that there will be realistic hunting like that of i described a little

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
LOL TEAL <3

Eeehg, patience. Have it.

I'm personally against it, but I really don't care. xD
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
That would be cool, though I don't mind using my imagination. If real hunting is never added, I'd be fine with simply describing the whole hunting expedition within a detailed paragraph. I personally think that RP hunting can be just as fun.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:44:02 am by CadyD16 »

slycan

when there's prey.. there's loot

and when there's loot.. theres items

o:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:59:04 pm by Slycan »