Author Topic: Shard and Uaithne  (Read 805 times)

Offline Greenfire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Shard and Uaithne
« on: October 27, 2015, 07:25:08 pm »
I have been brainstorming ideas of what characters to create next. I then came up with the idea of two dragons, hatched of the same nest: Shard and Uaithne.

Shard, being the older and much more wiser in her own apprehensions, she tends to lead over anyone. Her temperament isn't easily controlled, so she takes nothing as an accident. She is the head coordinator in her tribe's frontier of war and combat, so her irritability helps lead in that job position. Shard is almost never easygoing, and accuses everyone to turn on her when they don't follow the most complex orders from her. Some dragons from her tribe think she only acts that way because she went through a traumatic experience in her early days as a hatchling.

Uaithne is the younger, much more clumsy dragon of his tribe. He's referred to as the, "Grass Scorcher," to every other dragon around, since his major task is to remove any unwanted growth around the tribe area's boundaries. He's always been under the wing (literally and figuratively speaking) on his older sister, Shard. Supposedly they came from the same nest of eggs, but Uaithne doesn't think so, as they're nothing alike. Their mother, before she vanished when he was a new-wing, gave Uaithne the name not only for his green appearance, but for a very specific and subtle reason. He has yet to discover his true name meaning.

I wrote (or in this case, typed) a story based around these characters. You can read the first part here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=53734.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:34:52 pm by Greenfire »