Author Topic: 2015: The Final Year  (Read 2590 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: 2015: The Final Year
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 01:09:27 pm »
I can't say I know how you feel, but I see exactly what you mean and honestly if I wasn't at least slightly optimistic in the way I am and I would probably feel the same way.

These days, though, I don't even want to interact with the community much. Some of them are simply teenagers who are, or were, going through a lot, maybe, some of them are children, some of them may be argumentive adults, whatever... They are all human beings, obviously, but not a lot of them I can get along with so well, I guess? I don't let that get in my way, I mean, since I have some friends on here I like to hang out with... But without them, I think I may feel the same way as well.

I know what you mean already by all the creations being kinda wasted effort, though, almost all of the time that being maps... If only someone at least had the source code, to change the system and stuff so there can be more room for maps. Maybe something similar to Impressive Title.

Err, I'm kinda rambling here, but yeah. That's just my personal opinion, but I bid you farewell Churro.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: 2015: The Final Year
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 02:38:17 pm »
I have to lock this thread because:

1.) We have a policy that the discussion or mention of bans or kicks is forbidden from the forum

2.) There's nothing wrong with expressing your feelings respectfully but I sense a growing hostility and to avoid this thread from getting anyone into a tizzy or argument etc I'll be closing it ahead of time.

3.) This isn't the right board for statement of this nature.

Now to address the actual topic here. Insane I'm very sorry to hear these things coming from you especially given that you've been a very old friend of mine in the game. I know we don't get to talk often especially due to my pc down time and I'm sorry about that. No member of the community should have to leave with such resentment towards the community, that is highly unfortunate. If you did swear however and you're aware of your tendency to swear then you must know that the staff are only doing their jobs to maintain order and discipline. You're speaking about how badly the community behaves but yet you're only become part of that mess by adding to the bad behavior with your own swearing. We staff don't ban users for no reason or because we want to upset you, we do it because we want to preserve this community as a family friendly place for all ages, NOT just teens of adults etc. Yes as with every place there will be bad people who spoil things for everyone else but that is an unavoidable fact. There are plenty bad people in the world itself that cause trouble and act up but there isn't a quit button there. I honestly believe that people have overblown how "bad" Feral Heart is. Just like the game itself it is what you make of it. As for the annoying people plenty of them are easily avoided especially if your attentions are turned towards the positive aspects of the game like it's creative tools, roleplaying, and your own friends.

As for you Insane, if the community no longer suits your needs and interests then I wish you well and farewell. It was a pleasure knowing you when I did and having chats with you on occasion when we did share online time. I hope you find the happiness you seek in another community. Thank you for the time you did spend in our community and all of your contributions. You will always have a place here should you decide to ever return.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:43:51 pm by LordSuragaha »