Author Topic: Re: Ice's Favorite Characters!  (Read 747 times)

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
Re: Ice's Favorite Characters!
« on: June 28, 2015, 08:27:26 pm »
It double-posted again! What is wrong with the servers??? It gives me errors no matter what I do.

Wolfkid27's Characters

Solace

Character Name: Solace
Species: No idea; obviously a winged feline of some sort
About: Solace is one of my favorites for no apparent reason. She has a peaceful personality and expression, and she's pretty soft on the eyes.

Taiga

Character Name: Taiga
Species: Winged Tiger
About: If I recall, I made Taiga not long into my FeralHeart adventure; perhaps within the first week. She was one of my favorites then and she's one of my favorites now. :)

Kurtie

Character Name: Kurtie
Species: Fox (Not sure what sort)
About: Kurtie and her brother Kurtis came to me in a dream before getting FH, and I made them somewhat later than I made Taiga. Kurtie's color scheme is more pleasant than Kurtis'; ain't she cute? She has a playful personality akin to a pup's. Err, a kit's, since she's a fox... (Another tidbit, a fox is not a canid! I didn't learn that until a few months ago. Coulda fooled me.)

He is Legend

Character Name: Legend
Species: Winged cat of some sort
About: I named him after a band I barely know anything from. I just thought the band name was cool, so I borrowed it for Legend. :P He seems to be guarding his territory. Guarding is what he does best.

Caspian

Character Name: Caspian
Species: Winged Wolf
About: I named Caspian after Prince Caspian from the Narnia series (I'm sort of a Narnia nerd, sorry! Silver Chair 2017!), but I'm not sure they have anything in common. For some reason Caspian makes me think of a dolphin when he flies. He just looks like a dolphin... No idea why.

The Handsome Wolfthief

Character Name: Thief
Species: Wolf
About: By George, he's strikingly handsome to me! I should ship him with my fursona--- oh wait, Ice already has a canon mate! I guess Ice has a thing for gray wolves with black markings. (Maybe I'll ship him with my evil fursona, Blue. It's too bad she's obsessed with Chester. After all, what psychopathic blue-furred wolf wouldn't like Chester?) Anywho, Thief is a thief. A very smooth thief. He hasn't stolen anything yet--- oh wait, he has. He stole my heart. XD

Konnan the Gladiator

Character Name: Gladiator (May change to Konnan)
Species: Gladiator Cat
About: His name is pronounced "KON-nun", like Collin, but with "n"s instead of "l"s. He's small but that gives him excellent agility if battles. He spawned the Gladiator Cats idea.

Rivall

Character Name: Rivall
Species: Dogwolf
About: Rivall's name is not pronounced like "rival"; it is pronounced something like "ree-VAHL". He is a DOGWOLF, as opposed to a wolfdog, meaning he is more dog than wolf, whereas a wolfdog is more wolf than dog or equally half-and-half. I believe he is one-third wolf, one-third husky, and one-third King Shepherd. Rivall was redesigned about 3 times before I got his final design and made markings for it; in his drawn form, he wears a collar with a buckle bearing a bright red cross. He's a nice guy even though he's a big, strong guy. He's totally one of my favorites. None can replace Rivall!

Jeremiah

Character Name: Jeremiah
Species: Border Husky (Border Collie-Husky mix)
About: I named him for my favorite radio host~ I miss that guy. He did my favorite rock show on weekends. Anyway, his simplistic design and great name make him a great character in my book. :)

Skuljaww

Character Name: Skuljaww
Species: Gladiator Cat
About: Name is a play on "Skull Jaw"; one of the toughest Gladiator Cats. Very strong and difficult to beat. His muzzle and chin are extended to the max to give the skull mask an effectual look.

Eleventh Doctor Dog

Character Name: Lenny
Species: Time Lord
About: Basically just like Tenny, except with an intentional bow tie marking to look more like the 11th Doctor. He's designed after the 11th Doctor's second, darker costume.

And that's all my favorites as of now. :) Believe me, this list represents only a few characters on each account.

Hope y'all've enjoyed looking at my favorite characters~ :D

Oh yeah, and the guy on my icon and signature is Kane the drake-lion. That is, a mix of a lion and a liondrake, and the liondrake is my own original species. Just so you know, that's another character of mine. XD
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D