Offline XxSilverxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • nobarawolfgirl
    • View Profile
Sounds
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:12:03 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Feral Heart, and am still figuring out maps and the whole rp thing (I've never done it before, so we'll see how this goes xD)

One thing I've noticed that I think could help improve the effectiveness of those who roleplay is adding a growl sound effect to both wolf and lion characters. Wolves already have a howl sound (which I love), but I've noticed a lot of people typing "grrr" or "snarl" into chat. Personally, I think it would be a lot easier (and a lot more interesting) to hear it rather than read it.

If this is something thats already been discussed before, let me know, because like I said, I've only been playing for about a week now and haven't read through many of the forums yet. Running around is quite fun by itself  ;D

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Sounds
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:15:34 pm »
Even though it can't be programmed into the game because of the source code being gone with the creator, I think there's some mods out there that actually have this if you look around the internet / DA or even here a bit further. c:
I could be wrong and if there isn't such a thing, this does sound pretty cool. ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Sounds
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 08:53:08 pm »
As Hakumi said above, adding new stuff would be impossible without the source code (I believe so, anyways cx),  but there are ways you can replace the current howl and roar sounds so that when you click them a different sound plays. I've seen some realistic howling/roaring sounds that people put together that are up for download places. But a neat idea, it would be awesome if it was possible to add more. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.