Author Topic: Clear Interface Windows?  (Read 851 times)

Offline HowlingFox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Clear Interface Windows?
« on: June 10, 2016, 07:32:23 pm »
So, I downloaded the new game last night to explore it with some friends and I think something in the files may have messed up a bit because all of the interface windows except for the update window are completely clear as shown below:

I'm not entirely sure I can fix it and I was initially going to just try and change it with some sort of a mod, but I'd rather not mess with my files beyond what I know how to do. If anybody knows how to fix this, that'd be a lot of help! Thanks!
~Howling

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Interface Windows?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:35:29 pm »
With this issue, I believe it is best to do a clean reinstall. Uninstall the new update through the uninstall.exe and then reinstall it and see if it works c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline HowlingFox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:50:55 pm »
After trying to reinstall once, it still didn't work but I think it was a glitch from some old files that had been saved when I last got my computer repaired. It's all cleaned up after the second reinstall now, thanks! ^^

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 08:21:48 pm »
After trying to reinstall once, it still didn't work but I think it was a glitch from some old files that had been saved when I last got my computer repaired. It's all cleaned up after the second reinstall now, thanks! ^^

No problem, I'm glad you got it to work correctly<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.