Author Topic: Old maps  (Read 1098 times)

Offline AksiDev-ill

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Old maps
« on: July 04, 2016, 05:25:21 pm »
Now, I'm not here to rant about "oh how bad the new update is and how I miss the old FH" etc, etc. I myself am not that fond of the new update, but that's not the point.
Point is, is there any way to bring back the old maps? I don't mean adding them as default maps, but as downloadable maps, the ones you could enter by going to Cape of Distant Worlds. I'm sure many players would really appreciate that. Is there any chance for something like that, or all they really gone for good?
And yes, I've seen there's a similiar topic already, but I don't think this certain thing was cleared up.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Old maps
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 05:30:16 pm »
I will be locking this up since there are already a few threads going around that involve the same subject/idea that you have on this thread. If you still wish to continue to discuss the concept, please consider posting on one of those threads rather than create your own- in this way, the boards can be kept organized and no one will have to run around trying to find a specific thread when there are already quite a few out there.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.