Author Topic: ad lunam || seeking staff  (Read 606 times)

Offline Ad-Lunam

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Ad Lunam
ad lunam || seeking staff
« on: February 04, 2018, 02:56:41 am »

A D   L U N A M
semi-realistic • semi-literate • member-driven • longterm • sited • mapped • plotted
◇◇◇
Ad Lunam is a new wolf roleplay in the works. It will consist of two packs, the Gatekeepers and the Ravenwing Alliance, each with their own unique traits and traditions. The plot is player-driven, meaning that the plot is not planned out for the most part and that anyone's actions at any point have the capacity to completely alter the plot's direction. The most important events will be summarized and presented in a novel format.

I have a few parts done (site, map layout, etc.) but there are still some things I need to sort out, and I would like to have a bit of help while I finish up. So, if anyone is interested, I have opened up a few staff positions (one admin, two moderators). Staff members will have the choice of any open high ranks when the roleplay is ready to launch. I'm sure there are some helpful floofs around, so I'm positive that I'll get the help I need to get this off the ground.
◇◇◇
If you have any questions or are interested in helping out, send a message to Ad-Lunam or RiverStyx