Author Topic: Community's Thoughts On Registration  (Read 926 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Community's Thoughts On Registration
« on: May 20, 2018, 01:08:33 am »
A while back, I made a poll asking what people thought should be done with registration. About half the people thought there should be a certain date, and the runner up option was keeping it up 24/7. Only about 17% voted to keep it like it was, and even though keeping it open during later hours was the least voted option, that still means a good portion of people thought it should be changed one way or another.

Though I didn't handle the situation in the best way, I still think myself there should be a certain date, even if it wasn't as often, at least people would know when they could sign up.

However, I'm not looking to directly address what should or shouldn't be done, but rather why staff hasn't changed anything despite the community's thoughts? I'm not looking to argue with anyone by any means, I'd just like to know how staff is taking the disapproval of the players and how the players feel about registration still not being changed.

I understand server flooding and lag, but many people complain about the lack of new members, and I can say I've seen people not want to join because of this, or at least lose interest.

Thank you for reading. Again, I'm not meaning to fight, I'd just like to know why this has been going on for a while and share a bit of how I feel now on it.