Author Topic: Apocalyptic, a dark, brand new, semi-lit/semi-realistic group  (Read 657 times)

Offline .Apocalyptic.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
You stumble across weeds and your haunches winced with every step. With a blank mind and pain in every movement, there was no way you'd be able to make it much further. The heat beat down on your pelt. Without a doubt, there was no food or water  around to fill your empty tongue or give your desert-dry tongue mercy.
As your pace slowed and your senses grew weak, your audits perk as merciless howls and cries fill the loomy air. It didn't matter how weak your senses were- there was no way you couldn't hear their cries in the night. Your vision grew blurry, and soon enough, you collapse, unconsciousness taking over your helpless body.
Dead grass beneath you rubbed against your brittle bones as you were being dragged against it. You felt the skin against your neck being pulled. You were being... Pulled somewhere?

Am I going insane? Am I dreaming?

Realizing this was not a figment of your imagination, you nearly jump from your skin. Pulling away from the jagged canines gripping your scruff, getting a glimpse of the somewhat assailant. A white canine, giving an aggressive scowl at you. Before your eyes, he lacerated his claw, his scapula catching the skin on your cheek. You didn't even process what had happened before small rivers of blood pooled beneath you from your cheek, forming a crimson puddle of the last drip of pride you could have had left.
As your opponent prepared for another blow, a sharp bark echoed throughout the dark forest. The attention from both you and the alabaster wolf snapped towards the echo. Immediately, the canine backed off, but not retreating his prideful scowl and puff in his chest.  The noise of rusting branches and weeds echoed to your audits, grabbing your attention as you realized that another creature was coming. Revealing herself, a lithe, pale, dark burnt sienna canine emerged from the shrubbery. "What is going on over here?" A mad smile glamoured her sharp canines, as she tilted back her chin, giving a crazed presence.
"You're on Apocalyptic's territory, little do you know. Or do you, my friend?"  The canidae spoke once again. Her wicked smile had not faded.
You shook your head as you whimpered. You were no match for these deranged mongrels. There was no doubt that there could be more coming by the second. Instead of attempting to defend yourself or show your fear, you were struck by it. Your haunches were planted to the ground, your throat was closing, your vision was blurring- all in fear.
"It's a shame you have to die like this." The first brute spoke up. "You would have been useful for our pack. Perhaps if you had proven yourself, things would have a different outcome."

"H- How do I prove myself?" You croaked.

The second canine chuckled.

"Survive, my child."

We are Apocalyptic. A dark, mature, brand new, semi-lit, semi-realistic, roleplay. Thank you for reading.

Want more info on us? Check out our Discord!

https://discord.gg/fn79Wdj
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:24:27 pm by .Apocalyptic. »

Offline .Apocalyptic.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalyptic, a brand new group!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 02:22:31 pm »
We are currently recruiting now.