Author Topic: Spanish Big FeralHeart Group  (Read 1030 times)

Offline PanzerWulff

• Faithful Warrior
  • Member Of The Season
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TheShrimpLord-
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
Re: Spanish Big FeralHeart Group
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 09:43:20 pm »
Awww thanks a lot !!! <3 <3

Heh, no problem. I didn't realise that you already translated it lol. No matter haha!

Offline LadySigyn

• The Lion Queen
  • Mod in Training
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2021, 10:04:13 am »
Lovely idea for those who don't speak much English here. I hope you get lots of new members!~

I'm going to move this to the ingame groups board, as I feel it'd better suit there.

Would you be able to provide an English translation for the Spanish parts you've written about the group for us?
Also it looks like you already have a thread dedicated to this group. Would you like me to delete that one?

Of course, I would make a English version of this ^^
And yes please, take ahead and delete that one, I think this post explains better the group <3

Wonderful, thank you very much!
And okay, will do.~ <3

Offline BlackSheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • A dark soul with a good heart.
    • blackshewolf666
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2021, 05:41:22 pm »
Español:
Honestamente es un grupo realmente agradable, desde que me uni me han tratado bastante bien, todos los usuarios aqui suelen ayudarse mucho entre si con casi todo tipo de problemas, recomiendo muchisimo este grupo para cualquier usuario de FH que hable español que este aprendiendo a hacerlo, no se arrepentiran de unirse al grupo.

English:
Honestly it is a very nice group, since I joined they have treated me very well, all users here usually help each other with all kinds of problems, I recommend this group a lot for any FH user that speak Spanish or is learning to speak Spanish, you won't regret joining the group.

thank you mate uwu <3 we love you ~thanks for being in our family