Author Topic: Bios are blank  (Read 1337 times)

Bornes

Bios are blank
« on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:40 am »
Hello. I am new to FH so maybe I'm just not getting something. There doesn't seem to be a new users tutorial...

Anyway, I got on the game and I noticed if you doubleclick someone, you can get a little pop-up that tells you their names, group, friending them, etc. There's also a tab for 'bio'. However, everyone's bio is blank.

I tried updating my own bio, and it seems to save, but any time I go to a new place, it goes blank again.

Is there a way to make my bio permanent? Since everyone else's bios are blank as well, I'm assuming this a game-wide issue?

Also is there a new user's guide? I can't seem to find one.

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Bios are blank
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 09:39:15 am »
Maybe they you have click on dont have a bio, and thats happen to me that the bio disappear when I going to a new place, but if I log out and in again my bio is back. So try that ^^

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 09:39:42 am »
A BIO every User has to write for every Character. So if it is blank, the User simply hasnt written a BIO for the Character.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 09:40:28 am »
 1. Not everyone uses Bio's. In fact, only one of my 10 - 20 characters has a bio, and I think I deleted that.
  2. there is a glitch where you can have an issue with being unable to see your own bio, or it simply doesn't save. I kjnow there is a way around this, but I can't remember it at this moment.

Dang, you ninja's you XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho