Author Topic: WQ is shutting down guys <:(  (Read 21254 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: WQ is shutting down guys <:(
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 10:31:51 pm »
It's not going to happen guys, WolfQuest is not going to go back to it's glory days.

You know when I lost all hope of WolfQuest actually listening to it's gameplayers is when the moderators told me that all the changes that have been made to WolfQuest will not be changed back. I was completely and utterly deflated, which is another reason why I left, apart from extremely rude members, snobbish moderators and administrators, dull and frustrating gameplay, unfriendly and uninviting atmosphere, but most of all, being banned three times for no reason apart from standing up for myself and what used to be one of the greatest games out there. I can't believe that they would put me on "approved posts only" for suggesting ideas that are not offensive nor bad. That game gives wolves a bad image, and I no longer want to have that feeling of being locked up in bars like I have commited a murder and are not allowed to speak without permission from an idiot that worships their ruler.

You guys probably have no idea how demeaning that feels.

Offline Diet Coke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'M OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 10:51:59 pm »
It is a real shame. WQ was the game I played before I came here. I know exactly what they're going through. After all, I am in MN so I know most about the government shutdown.
Help my Pokemon please! I love you forever!!!!

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 11:30:05 pm »
It's not going to happen guys, WolfQuest is not going to go back to it's glory days.

You know when I lost all hope of WolfQuest actually listening to it's gameplayers is when the moderators told me that all the changes that have been made to WolfQuest will not be changed back. I was completely and utterly deflated, which is another reason why I left, apart from extremely rude members, snobbish moderators and administrators, dull and frustrating gameplay, unfriendly and uninviting atmosphere, but most of all, being banned three times for no reason apart from standing up for myself and what used to be one of the greatest games out there. I can't believe that they would put me on "approved posts only" for suggesting ideas that are not offensive nor bad. That game gives wolves a bad image, and I no longer want to have that feeling of being locked up in bars like I have commited a murder and are not allowed to speak without permission from an idiot that worships their ruler.

You guys probably have no idea how demeaning that feels.
That was back when you left Zarago.

How does it give wolves a bad image? I've read and followed biologist Dave Mech's opinions and studies for a few years now, and from what's been implemented into WolfQuest is actually rather accurate [though it could use some improvements here and there].

I'm jus' curious. Because WOLF did a terrible job and portrayed captive wolf behavior instead of wild wolf behavior. Being able to set the frequency of cows to kill in that game didn't help much either. > >

[.I plan on making an animal simulation at some point in time, so I'm more interested in preventing negative representation of the creatures I make playable. That's a bit of a side thought in my curiosity.]

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 01:14:00 am »
NOT MY BELOVED WOLFQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< i love that game. stupid MN goverment, making my favorite game shut off for a while for no good reason -_-

Its not for "no good reason". Check my previous post for information on the shut down.

Also, Shusuke & Zarago don't want to rain on your nice little debate/chat but you might want to take it to PMs. The WQ thread was locked and I'm afraid this one will as well if you continue debating about WQ's goods/flaws.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 03:38:11 am »
Just a few more minutes til it shuts down. Giant love fest in the OTT.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 04:26:41 am »
12:30 AM where I am here.

It's still on. Wonder if it's safe. XD

Blaze

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 06:09:44 am »
But, the shutdown will not effect the release of 2.5... thankfully. But besides that, I don't care about them shutting down. It's for how they treat us. Every topic i make... gets locked.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 07:05:16 am »
Well they officially shut Minnesota down. Byebye WQ.

Rak$ha

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 07:21:55 am »
My gosh.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 07:30:38 am »
NOOOO not one of my favorite games >.< i know thats a repeat of what i said before but STUPID MN GOVEMENT WHY THEM! WHY!!!!!! >.>
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.