Author Topic: Favorite Movies? :o  (Read 10290 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Movies? :o
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 04:39:05 am »
i have the new alice in wonderland, i JUST noticed that O_O
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 04:42:21 am »
You lucky duck xD I only got the old VCR version x-x

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:34 am »
Lol my mom bought it because it has jonny dep in it or however you spell his name O_O but i love pirates of the craribbian, LONG LIVE CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW (sorry i suck at spelling >.< and my mouse is glitching O_o)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 04:54:06 am »
Lol, its Johnny Depp I belive. xD WOOT! Captain Jack Sparrow. (I just looked his name up, cuz I have no life xD)

.|.For The Team.|.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 04:56:51 am »
XD i have a song and video on repeat because its awesome O_O its a raven tribute from teen titans. and Now what the heck was i going to type O_O uh.... LOOK A DETRACTION! *hides in code lyoko scanner and gets vutarulized* dang it jeremy!

can you tell im hyper O_O

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 05:02:56 am »
I have noticed you are hyper.. xD The werid thing is I was watching episodes of Code Lyoko episode the other day. O_O ARE YOU STALKING ME o.O (Off topic:  I was looking around the fourms and I noticed you applyed as a Fourm Helper, so best of luck x3)

.|.For The Team.|.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 05:07:21 am »
lol, im one of the fellow code lyoko and teen titan nerds around here, i can tell you what X.A.N.A stands for, and what age aelita WOULD be if she didn't go to lyoko and get stuck there. im also one of the fellow odd lovers O_O and ty ^^

ontopic: does X.A.N.A awakens count as a movie O_o

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 05:15:43 am »
Sure you can tell me what "X.A.N.A." means xD. Uhm.. I'm not sure, she was sorta sleeping for a while till Jeremy turned the system on. So its UNKNOWN , but if she wan't in loyko i'd uhm.. guess 15 or something? xD

Yesh, that is okay with me. Also ima add Homeward Bound 1&2 if I didn't say that yet o.o
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:18:44 am by HardcoreRaver »

.|.For The Team.|.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 05:21:25 am »
X.A.N.A stands for Xeno Artifical Nutralizing Atom, and aelita would be about 24 XD and also i like the movie's lord of the rings if i haven't mentioned those XD

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 05:29:22 am »
Geeezz shes OLD, but yet she said she wanted to kiss Jeremy XD Its so confusing >.< . I haven't seen Lord of the Rings in AGES, but the little goblen thingy( idk what he is XD) hes so funny x3 PRECIOUS!

.|.For The Team.|.