Author Topic: Vocal Chat?  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Vocal Chat?
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 07:59:14 pm »
No way, if you have ever played "I, Predator" you will understand how bad it is, and there are a lot of people in Flourite Plains so it would be like being in Tokyo during rush hour.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 09:28:35 pm »
Eh, voice chat? No thanks. xD There's Skype for that, and  yeah, pretty much what the others said. :B

Maplesong

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:07 pm »
yeah no. I dont like it since people swear and stuff. If you want to chat then get Skype or another game (like WOW my brother plays it and is always talking on there with friends)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 01:40:07 am »
  I don't agree with it, and am HIGHLY against it, but one thing came to mind when I was thinking about it...

There might actually be less people shouting swears in the vocal chat than in the written stuff. Think about it, a majority of them are probably idiot 12 year olds you get themselves a case of keyboard courage, and writing these things when they probably can't in real life. So they wouldn't risk saying them through the vocal chat because then their parents can hear them.

But it wouldn't stop it, and unfortuantly there would then be the poor souls who get told not to play by their parents because of the swearing they would now be able to HEAR being shouted.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho