Author Topic: My Ideas  (Read 1027 times)

Vail

My Ideas
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:40:35 am »
I accidentally posted some of this in another thread, didn't mean to so now I'm posting them here. ^.^

1. Chat bubbles
When chatting with someone it is sometimes really hard to keep track of what they are saying because of how many people are speaking in that area. So I feel an option to have chat bubbles appear over that characters head would really help this, many social mmos have this like IMVU and Second Life, just makes chatting a lot easier.

2. Zoom out
I have been fiddling with the options but I can't find an option that lets me zoom away from my character, this feels very strange for me and it's sometimes a little hard to control. I do know of the Free camera option but that makes it even harder to steer and what not. A simple addition to be able to zoom in and out with your mouse wheel would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Figured this one out. xD

3. More servers
I'd like to see servers dedicated to specific things, like roleplaying, non roleplaying perhaps even country related servers. North America, Europe etc etc.

4. PvP
PvP or player versus player. I think it would be interesting if we could duel one another, this could also be impletented into a full pvp server, perhaps wolves vs lions?

These are just some ideas, I am new to this game so if anyone knows of ways I can achieve some of these things, mainly the chat bubbles and zooming out thing, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:29:21 pm by Vail »

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: My Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 02:26:17 pm »
Yey for Chatbubbles.

Eh Zoomout we already have o.o

I think we dont need more Servers, but Dimensions would be nice, so Players cant get in each others way.

PvP.. only if you can switch it on and off. I would never again touch FH is there is PvP i cant switch off. Since i hate such stuff. But for other Players, of course if they like it, that would be fun. And i remember that Kov had planned somthing like this, but i dunno if he really goes to make that.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:00:10 pm »
The duel sounds cool. I play another game, and you click on another player, and the options come up. One of the options is 'Duel', so it sends a request to the player you selected to duel. They can click no. If you accidentally click yes, at the top middle of the screen there could be a forfeit button.

Vail

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:26:33 pm »
I figured out the zoom out thing thanks to a in game loading tip. xD

As for my pvp idea I was thinking it would be more of a duel system, meaning you have to accept someones duel invitation before you would be able to fight, unless they did implement open pvp servers or areas.