Author Topic: Site Can't Be Reached  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Site Can't Be Reached
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 09:21:49 pm »
What happened to me was out of order from the tutorial, and it's been doing it's little seeding thing for almost ten minutes. For me, it asked me to run it then the firewall thing and now it's just been chillin' and seeding for a while I guess. Nothing has popped up so far.

Yeah, as Bloo said, seeding is just a way for you to distribute packets of the setup file to others. If you want, you can leave utorrent running in the background to allow it to seed for others, but that really isn't necessary considering the torrent ratio is pretty healthy right now.

If it is saying that it is seeding, you should have the file. You can right click on the link in the torrent and click "Open file location" or something like that (I don't have it open at the moment) if you don't know where it saved to.

I wasn't sure by the way it sounds here, but if your firewall is somehow interfering with the torrent, I would temporarily disable it and redownload the torrent. Once you are finished with that process, you may reenable your Firewall :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.