Author Topic: how to make FH look like a winter wonderland! (warning image heavy)  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
i learned how to do this a while ago but now i'm going to tell all of you how to make all of FH look like a winter wonderland! (WARNING: this may not work with fh+ but be my guest to try  ;D )

Step 1:go to (c:)feralheart, click media and go to materials

Step 2:open materials, right click the terrains file (not the terrains cg file) and click copy NOT cut

Step 3:then go back to media, right click a empty space and click paste NOT paste shortcut

Step 4:now go back to materials and open the terrains file NOT the terrains cg file

Step 5:type what's inside the red circle EXACTLY the way you see it. do the same for the one at the bottom of the notepad page

Step 6:now go in the top corner and click save (don't worry about the save button being x'd out in the picture that's just a mistake i made on paint.net) click save NOT save as

Step 7:now save it under materials. DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OR IT WON'T WORK!!! (don't worry about the terrain 2 thing in the save window that's another mistake i made XD)

Step 8: a window should pop up asking if you want to replace the file with the same name. click yes but ONLY AFTER YOUR SURE THE BACKUP FILE IS UNDER MEDIA!!!!

Step 9:now if you did everything right the splash screen should look like this and all of the maps should be snow. (bonfire island would look like christmas hit it hard XD) and all of the maps especially red's map pack will look amazing in the new snow colors. if this doesn't work repeat from step one. have fun with christmas feral heart ! ;D

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
Re: how to make FH look like a winter wonderland! (warning image heavy)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:49:43 pm »
nice! i might try it...

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: how to make FH look like a winter wonderland! (warning image heavy)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 08:22:41 pm »
bump