Author Topic: Species Suggestions  (Read 14333 times)

Hezaru

Species Suggestions
« on: January 09, 2011, 10:36:06 pm »
Ideas for new species additions for feral heart.
      This isn't something I demand right away but i believe would make for lovely updates in the future.
                              Please remember these are only request, so the staff can have a reference as to what may be desired, or simply if they run out of ideas.

I hope to see:
Bears
Hyenas
Rabbits
Deer
Kangaroo

User: freedom
Domestic Cats
Foxes

User: Paradox
Jackals

User: Makarov
Owls

User: Wudiin
Snakes
Large Predatory birds ( Preferable eagles)
Wild Boars

User:Carmen
Some form of reptiles (preferable a lizard)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to post Opinions on this subject and animal suggestions, every so often I will add your suggestion to the list and credit will be given to you.

Have a wonderful time

-Hezaru
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:27:28 pm by Hezaru »

TealSkeletore

Re: Species Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 10:57:58 pm »
I would love to hop around as a Kangaroo some day xD Although I don't think FeralHeart is the type of game to have such an assortment of species.

I think FeralHeart will be sticking with the feline/canine thing. Maybe different feline and canine meshes will be made (That have a different body structure to the ones we already have), that would be cool. The feline and canine theme fits FeralHeart, and I reckon it should stick with it.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:00:31 pm »
I think they should add smaller/less elongated models of the felines and canines. Also, for the canine, make the forehead above the snout flatter :c

Kohaku

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:23 am »
I like the idea of hyenas.  I tried to make one with the canine model, but it looked like a fox on steroids, so...  >n>''

freedom

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 01:41:21 am »
I think they look like cats or foxes...

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 01:48:11 am »
Jackals please :V  I've tried making one already, but...eh.  Jackals have a more fox-ish look/anatomy about them that the wolf model can't really get.  Plus their ears are about three times bigger/rounder.

Oh, and hyenas would be pretty cool, too.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Makarov

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 12:12:53 pm »
I would love to have owls or something similar,Though I am not that bothered. After all, as Teal said, FH will stick with the Feline/Canine theme.

Wudiin

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:16:23 pm »
snakes =u=
large birds of prey (golden eagles in mongolia are used to hunt wolves, they ftw lol)
wild boars

TealSkeletore

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 11:27:50 pm »
It would be very epic if there was a game where you could play such a large variety of animals xD

Hezaru

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 11:36:22 pm »
@teal:
I agree ( I personally would love to play as a warthog (always liked warthogs can figure out why though) or eagle)