Author Topic: FeralHeart  (Read 10692 times)

Arukardis

Re: FeralHeart
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 03:34:59 am »
I must say I agree almost intirely with your report. :)

I still haven't tried anything besides the character editor, so I can't opinionate on the other subjects. x)

As far as the char editor goes, I think you explained it quite well ;P Some things are missing or not doing anything.

One thing I think  would be neat to have would be curly dog tails. But that's something to post on the suggestions part of the forum ;p

My first reaction after opening the game was "Woah". I love that music. Seriously. And the bg is also pretty darn good. I noticed the rough edges too, but I figured you could minimize those with the anti-alias option. ^_^

Well. I just want to play it on multiplayer so I can save mah babehs. x)

Toodle

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 10:39:35 pm »
I agree with most of these too. It sucks that you can't save you characters, I made some ones I was really proud of. DX

Also I know they have not had the wolves long, but I think they need more markings for wolves. They have tons more for the felines.

Hope they fix the server soon. (:

Offline canadianxbacon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I ran with scissors and lived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 02:41:20 am »
Heh, some of my emotes appear as normal as well. Like my "CoolGrin" and "SeriousGrin" xD

I'll write a report later, too lazy lol
I do it on the bed, I do it on the couch, I do it in the car...texting is such an addiction

TheSilverWolf

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 02:48:09 am »
Your review is great. I would review too but that stupid error thing is preventing me.
Hopefully everything will get better later.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 06:30:13 am »
Thus far from the offline content I can say that I truely like the game. Though I did feel like with tall the marking mane and tail ideas that people gave more would be implemented into the games content. I love the current markings but I do wish there was more like in IT. Along these lines I wish that I could customize more individual parts such as ears (innner and outter parts) without having to have cub spots or another marking on my entire characters head.

The map making and sky/weather creator are very fun to mess around with and even ith the severs down they give me things to fo for hours at a time. After watching tuts on these I feel as though I could make a decent map at some point to share with my friends.

Next the actions I am in love them all. the realistic ones are very cute and atomically correct. Next from the few minutes I did play online I loved he "other actions" avaiable which I got to use. Thus far I am in love with the game and once I get to RP online I'm sure I will have very few negative things to say.

Kepp up the splendid work staff =)

Offline Shizuka

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • maybe it's a dream - maybe nothing else is real
    • View Profile
    • ~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Semi-Literate Warrior Cat RP
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 08:56:24 pm »
I agree with alot of these things. But I find the sky, map, preset and object maker are way too complicated...I'm just gonna play on ther friends maps since...I also don't wanna download all those wierd softwares for making maps and presets either. I don't understand what X Y and Z do on the weather tool.

~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Warrior Cat RP
open to all levels of roleplay
characters[/ur

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 07:13:52 pm »
I don't get the map, sky part, like at all. But I only looked once for a few minutes with my friend. I will have to look at the tutorial for it. I really like the new character edit, I'm guessing the missing ones are a work in progress? Or something. I like how you can be a lot more specific with measuring parts like the muzzle, ears and so on. I find that pretty cool. And I like the presets things, if I could only figure out how to do that now....... XD
Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy

Offline Cougar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Do you really want me dead or alive to live a lie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 08:04:25 pm »
I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, but my first impression was honestly "WHOA! Water!! Cool atmosphere". I was glad to hear the same song on the splash screen that was heard in Impressive Title; nostalgia was welcomed!

I played around quite a bit with the character editor, and like someone had said before me, was somewhat disappointed there was no option to save. But at least there was the chance to tweak and see what-does-what.

Then there was the initial melodramatic "~DISMAY D:~" at multiplayer being down. However, I'm really just glad we were given the opportunity to see what we're in for with FH.
Come to me as you are, not as you think you should be.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 05:15:06 pm »
FeralHeart <3

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:00 am »
I think FeralHeart is awesome! I can't wait for servers to be up!

Sky maker is impossible for me. And the same with all those object makers. I can't work with blender. .__.

But i love FeralHeart anyways - some helpful people are ready to help everyone with making maps. :)
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.