Author Topic: What happened to the Awards?  (Read 834 times)

Preach

What happened to the Awards?
« on: November 05, 2015, 10:54:23 am »
So I noticed a few users with this Award badge underneath their profile. When you click it, it sends you to do a page of where other users have it too.

But when I look at the current MOTS members...they don't have any award? Anyway, point being...Can the staff return the awards?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:57:12 am by Preach »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to the Awards?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:31:57 pm »
This feels more like a help thread, as you're asking a question rather than really suggestioning anything, besides if they could bring the awards back.

Either way. I'm not sure why the awards were removed, however there is still the Hall of Fame which shows all the users who won since it began.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 02:35:39 pm »
We haven't been able to do much with the awards due to the fact that we've had a glitch with them on the forum. Older users who have been on the game in earlier days may have badges, while the newer and recent users who have won events do not have a badge underneath their profile. Regarding the glitch itself, we're not sure if we're able to fix it at the moment, but if we find a way to use them again, we certainly will. c:

Moving this to the Site + Forum Help board, since this does seem to be a question concerning the website.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 06:56:23 pm »
Adding/clarifying what Nynx said, the awards function broke in 2012 or so. We won't be able to fix it unless we did a massive update on the forum (which we do plan on doing, but no dates for completion are projected for the time being due to some complications we're having to jump through for the time being). If we're ever able to get them working again, though, it's very likely that we'll start using them again. c:

But, for now, derp forum is derp and brokez. I'm sorry. <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Preach

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:12 pm »
I see. Okay, this is can be locked.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 09:20:44 pm »
Arr, I'll go ahead and lock this up for you.

In-game user: Panzramic