Author Topic: How to download Feralheart?  (Read 10663 times)

Offline StarryWarriors

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How to download Feralheart?
« on: November 24, 2015, 12:38:08 am »
Hello! I am very confused. I keep trying to download Feralheart but none of the Windows downloads are working. I have a windows computer, so I know not to use the Mac downloads. Please help me if you can!

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
Re: How to download Feralheart?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 04:26:47 am »
Quote from: Red
On this page you'll need 2 of the downloads.

1. The game installer itself
2. The patcher that updates your game to the most recent version (If you don't do this you wont be able to play online)

Click the "Download" text, and make sure you download both the installers for the game and the patch. If you use Internet Explorer, click "Save As" and then save it to a location like the desktop.

Once they're both downloaded, run the Game installer first! Just follow the installation wizard until it says it's complete. Once the game installer is done. Locate the other patch installer you downloaded, and install it as well. Just follow the wizard and install it on the same location.

The game should now be working! Just run the game and login with the account you created earlier. Be sure to check the game rules before you start playing.
I hope this helps.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 02:29:16 pm »
I've never had to install both the game and the patcher.
However, the installer seems to be easiest to download through a torrent, which you need uTorrent/Bittorrent to do.
Otherwise you can just use This Link which is the FHSetup.exe I use myself.
RETIRED.

Offline .Stoned.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 02:31:13 am »
However, the installer seems to be easiest to download through a torrent, which you need uTorrent/Bittorrent to do.
do you have the main fh download? because I cant find the download for the main one anywere!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 02:34:57 am »
do you have the main fh download? because I cant find the download for the main one anywere!

Try not to bump old threads in the future. Also, you need to make your own help threads instead of asking on other people's topics, that way people know you need help. As for your issue, try downloading it from >HERE<

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 03:17:32 am »
As mentioned above, please look carefully at the date of the thread before posting a comment. This one is about a year old, and since the release of the patch, your issue is most likely a bit different to solve. If you need help, please consider looking at some of the current threads that are about the issue you are experiencing. I will be locking this to avoid further comments.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.