Author Topic: Password help  (Read 825 times)

Offline SkrubLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Password help
« on: July 31, 2016, 04:28:17 pm »
How do i change my forum password? i am aware of the "user details" section on the home page and i changed the password there, however this 'new' password is not reflected in game nor on the FH forum. There use to be a section on the forum, "account related settings", which i can not find anymore. Anyone else have any insight into this? Thanks

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Password help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:39:52 pm »
The forums was recently updated so most of the functions probably do not work properly, or is still going into change. You can try going here http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php/?option=com_user&view=reset and typing in your email address so you can reset it. It might take a while to receive the email though then again I might be wrong.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Password help
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 04:43:55 pm »
Yes, to confirm what fireboss has said, we're still working out a few kinks in the system, this being one of them. Your game password and forum password are two very individual things - the game password can be changed by going to the "Forgot Your Password?" option in the golden box at the homepage of the website. From there, you can enter in your e-mail address connected to that account, and you should receive a reply within 48 hours. The "Account Related Settings" is one of the things we have removed while undergoing the website update, but hopefully we should have it back in a while.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.