Author Topic: Who/what made your main character?  (Read 7616 times)

Offline Sheka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Billie Joe Armstrong is my hero <3
    • refugee97.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: Who/what made your main character?
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 02:34:47 pm »
My two main characters, Sheka and Refugee... they don't have particularly interesting stories, but Sheka I've had for a looonng time, since WolfQuest first came out was when she was born. She was the only character I played as. Eventually she developed into something like this, only she wears two golden hoop earrings in each ear, and a golden heart lock.

Refugee I recently developed as my fursona, since she is a lot like me. My parents didn't allow me to pierce my face, so I pierced the crap out of my ears. (The wolf below should have a bar in one ear and two additional studs, but you get the picture) and I have light brown hair with bleach blonde bangs that I dyed. I don't have blue eyes, but wish I did XD
And this is pretty much what Refugee became:

In-game Username: Sheka
Characters: Sheka, Refugee, Renegade and Deirdre
My deviantART: refugee97.deviantart.com
Signautre (C) JimMoriarty

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 02:45:27 pm »
People have probably heard my story before since it's similar to the story as to how I came up with my name xD
But there those who haven't heard it, enjoy ;D xD

It's starts off with my username, SpiritSilverWolf, and after being on the game for a while and establishing myself and member, I thought it was time to create a main character. Something people would know and recognise as me. Since my username has the words 'silver wolf' in them, it thought it was apt to have a wolf character with silver fur. Not to mention the fact that I like wolves, and silver xD. I sort of based certain parts of her appearance me as well, like the eye colour. The henna markings on her shoulders are basically symbols for who I am, such as the Taurus symbol, which is my star sign, and the triskle, which is a druid symbol, which was occasionally seen on druid characters in BBC's Merlin which I was pretty much obsessed with at the time (and still am to some extent.)
So, to sum it up, I'd say me and my self-expression made Dr. Flob xD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline MadMoai

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 03:40:01 pm »
When I first discovered FeralHeart I got carried away with the character designing portion and recreated a lot of old wolf characters I wasn't going to use. At this point I really had nothing to do with them.Reithe, the brown-and-orange magma wolf, got the most compliments, so I ran around as him the most. Oddly enough, after I created him for a roleplay (before I found FH) I barely used him, and now he's practically my second fursona. I don't know, I guess I just kind of picked him randomly...

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 04:33:24 pm »
A Game Company: Bungie.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 04:45:04 pm »
Sigyn was created out of my solid imagination. She represents me in many ways. Her name though comes from a very old Norse Legend. Sigyn is actually the wife of Loki who happens to be one of my most Favorited characters out of Thor.
Sigyn is quiet, small, kind and very curious.
 I love Sigyn very much <3
So, that's pretty much how Sigyn became Sigyn.

:)
Side account for Sigyn

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 10:32:17 pm »
Sigyn was created out of my solid imagination. She represents me in many ways. Her name though comes from a very old Norse Legend. Sigyn is actually the wife of Loki who happens to be one of my most Favorited characters out of Thor.
Sigyn is quiet, small, kind and very curious.
 I love Sigyn very much <3
So, that's pretty much how Sigyn became Sigyn.

:)

I was wondering if that's where her name was from ;)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline TheFeral10

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 11:24:31 pm »
Blake, my main character, is certainly quite old. In the beginning, he was an ordinary wolf with usual markings and colors /for the markings, they are still the same/. I remember that I decided to create him in order to join a big pack called Legion of Fallen Spirits, which is also pretty old and still exists /it's not very active though/. I spent a lot of time with him as I started to like him. Then I decided to develop him and make him and his back story more interesting. And there he is - he came up being a mysterious canine, which was born with some odd type of vampirism, which is not constant and which has been developed during the years. He lives in fear of himself and his main target is to get rid off his bloody problem. I keep roleplaying with him, not that often as other characters, though. But my 'love' towards him is strongest I'd say.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 09:38:38 am »
I created Isaac out of my imagination. Though I did base some of his
looks/Human-apperence looks off of some people I had seen either in
real life or from a Show or Game. And since I had
always wanted an insane character x3
The name, I just like~

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 05:48:17 am »
Comando... She was made for how my life is going outside the computer world. Her pure black eyes, Black cold heart and Her skull represent so many things for how my life is going and for who I am and all the Hate I continue to get from so many people. Also how I am invisible. I have tried to make friend with these 'Populars' of FH like Shallow, Cloudy ect. But all they did. Is make me feel even more un-wanted. I would be honnored to have friends like them. They are amazing and fantastic people and I thank them for being who they are. Yet me. Im just a little person hidden with in the shadows. I recently posted what comando felt to me and how she relates to me in the smallest ways. I could go on for ever but I will just quote it here now.

My favorite character of all time would have to be my Fursona and baby Comando. She relaites to me in a way. Her markings are sharp and she has a c like thing with a dot in the middle. The sharp markings relate to that life is harsh some times, Avoid the daggers of life and dont let anyone grab one and stab you in the back. The (.) thing relates to there are deep and dark holes that people want to explore. But you shouldn't dive in first go. Explore the outside surrounding before locking yourself in that dark place. And her skull, That relates how I am dead to most people. Hardly anyone knows me, I'm pretty sure alot of people have hate for me and think I am invisible. People have said that I am dead to them and always will be dead. She is my get away from reality and so Is this game. She is well My other half so she means alot to me and I would never pass her on for any other of my chara's

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

wolfdog01

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 06:44:49 am »
This story is long and slightly sways offtopic X3

Thyme started out as any other char, back when I had first found out about FH, Idk how long ago that was but it was a VERY LONG time. I had came up with a good ten or so chars, the first char being basic, black body, white Celtic markings and white eyes. Done. The second though, earned me a lot of attention, he was pure black, all of the levels were maxed out so he was so fluffeh, had red scars, pinned back ears, and red eyes. He also had bat wings and always a crazed grin. But after a year or so something happened and I didn't get on FH for about seven or so months, when I did finally show up, I wasn't a big fan of my chars anymore, they were all for RP and nothing else, so I broke it down to one female and one male, since I am paranoid about that sort of thing. I made my own fursona too, she looked like this:

I liked her a lot, derped around using her, eventually though I left FH again, though only for a week this time, I didn't have internet during that time so I thought of a bunch of char the designs. The first one that poped up was a lion. Now, I am a canine fan, LOVE my dogs, I only had two cat chars out of ten wolves. So I pictured this librarian sort of cat, with the glasses, blank look and emotion, loving to read, real smart, that sort of thing. Then the colors, I knew I wanted her black and white, and as the hours led on I pictured what Thyme looks like today. Why the name? Idk, I had liked the name Thyme for a little bit and stood at a blank when I thought of anything else. So I made her along with another cat, and a wolf. By this time Ihad deleted the remaining chars that had been left. So now I had the fursona above you, Thyme, a depressed cat named Kira, and a awesome wolf named...something, I can't remember. After a while I noticed I used Thyme a heck of a lot more often. I changed her personality up to resemble mine, gave her a backstory and now she is my RP/Fursona :3 All I have now is her and two RP chars, and I am content. (Though I do make random chars often just to run around with)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:05:39 am by ~Thyme~ »