Author Topic: Who/what made your main character?  (Read 7617 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Re: Who/what made your main character?
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 08:25:38 am »
My, this is a good topic.  :D

Well, haven't been on FH for very long, but, might as well.
Katra had started out as a LPS Husky [Yes, I play with them :3], me and my friend would play with her and, her character Kovu. [Forgot name just know it's something like that.]My life was pretty mixed up at the moment, with me being hated by everyone in school and moving. I had started drawing on my computer, mainly because I had nothing better to do. Eventually I began to draw a cat, black and white cat. It seemed as if my life was intent when I drew, I know I am good at free-hand and all that.[Well, I think I am, doesn't mean I am. :3] This black and white cat, was mainly me letting out my grief, of all my cats being poisoned and dying. Soon this "cat" became Katra, undergoing many make-over and new markings. And I found FH, whole new world just opened up for me. I looked over the forums, realizing everyone is a big, happy family. Then she became me, a random and nerdy "cat".
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »
Personally, my main character at the moment began as simply a preset fueled by the idea of Resident evil. I wanted to create a character, wolf of course as I only use wolves, that seemed to fit with the demented corrupted theme of resident evil looks and appearance wise. Therefore I began creating her, of course she had many scars hence the many scars she has now after having gained some, and I based her color scheme after the gray feeling I had while creating her.
It wasn't until I joined the roleplay formally owned by Vespian by the name of Galdu Arima that Zena truly came alive, developing her personality, and story.
Now Zena's appearance has changed from what it once was, thanks to the amazing Carrow giving her a beautiful make-over, however she still bears her scars from roleplay and her original design. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:52:04 pm by .Zena. »
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 06:43:13 pm »
All my floofy characters where made by me xD And I didn't take inspiration from either a song nor movie nor poem etc.

My first ever character was just a quick 'thing' because I wanted to get in-game as quick as possible because I was so excited. But now, I take time making my characters and adding detail and fixing the colours. xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 10:15:19 pm »
My main character, Heulog, was designed by my friend and co-creator of the feliyena species, Faolanpaw. I made her FH self from a reference Fao had drew for me. Since her creation and even after her official death (as past versions of herself keeps falling in time holes), she still remains my main character. owo~

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 03:18:04 am »
I wanted a more self-image OC, so I made Dev, a short form of my own name: Devon. She has similar colours to me in real life, such as her brown tufts. I diddnt like her at first, but then I started liking her more and more.

Signature by HellVix

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 05:16:45 am »
My main character is actually a caracal named Trix (<- Super surprise there! ~Sarcastic voice~). But she isn't any ordinary caracal, she is a Rune Caracal. That is a species I came up with and should probably put under the species thing. Eh, I won't as I want Trix to be unique and different!

Picture of Trix~
WARNING: I did not draw this picture I merely colored it in.
Daesiy from DeviantART drew the lines~

Offline Blossomforth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2014, 08:58:26 pm »
I just mixed features I thought looked well. After the character was made I started at them and came up with a random name.

My character was meant to be a wolf but they ended up looking a lot more like a dog so I suppose they're a dog. 

Offline Sheka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Billie Joe Armstrong is my hero <3
    • refugee97.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2014, 12:17:43 pm »
Personally, my main character at the moment began as simply a preset fueled by the idea of Resident evil. I wanted to create a character, wolf of course as I only use wolves, that seemed to fit with the demented corrupted theme of resident evil looks and appearance wise. Therefore I began creating her, of course she had many scars hence the many scars she has now after having gained some, and I based her color scheme after the gray feeling I had while creating her.
It wasn't until I joined the roleplay formally owned by Vespian by the name of Galdu Arima that Zena truly came alive, developing her personality, and story.
Now Zena's appearance has changed from what it once was, thanks to the amazing Carrow giving her a beautiful make-over, however she still bears her scars from roleplay and her original design.  

Ermagerd. Resident Evil. In a wolfie. *fangirling pretty badly*

I love you
I love your charrie
I love Resident Evil

We should be friends. XD

In-game Username: Sheka
Characters: Sheka, Refugee, Renegade and Deirdre
My deviantART: refugee97.deviantart.com
Signautre (C) JimMoriarty