Author Topic: shooketh  (Read 1497 times)

Offline FranTheWaffle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
shooketh
« on: February 22, 2019, 09:47:16 pm »
omg i havent played this game in for fricking ever and im about to start playing again!!
what kind of roleplays are there now a days? i remember when i used to play there was always lion king roleplays and stuff, do people even do those anymore?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: shooketh
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 10:01:12 pm »
Welcome back to FH! Sadly you don't see many TLK RPs anymore. But you can always start your own!

Now-a-days there are your usual wolf RPs, Lion RPs, Warrior Cat RPs, some fantasy RPs out there, human RPs, and maybe some others I haven't picked up on. Who knows, maybe you'll run into a lion king one!
Just hop on and get to lookin' around. I'm sure you'll fine something that interests ya =)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:03:00 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 10:03:29 pm »
Yeah, most roleplays nowadays are oddly organized and large. I havent seen a TLK one in a long while either.
To me, they seem more and more strict. But yeah hey, create your own! That's always fun :^D

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 10:20:27 pm »
Heyy !!
Welcome back to the game, Fran!

Back in the day we all know how people fought over being the real Simba, but now-a-days there's been a small shift in the roleplay community. You don't see as much horses running around, pandas, etc etc...
I've been poached for Lion Rps, Regular Wolf-pack / Wolf related Rps, Fantasy Rps, Tiger Rps, Bunny/Rabbit Rps, Horned creature Rps, City Stray Dog Rps, Cat-like Rps, and much, much more that I may have missed out on listing.
I'd say you should pop on again and explore around for any group(s) you might like in The Grounds, as well !

Roleplay Advertising Board
The Following link right there is also a great place to stalk to find any groups that might meet any expectations or desires you might have. I hope you find a group you might like soon enough !

« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:57:14 am by Ttoskuu »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 03:12:39 am »
Hello, welcome back to FeralHeart. ^^

We do have a roleplay board that Ttsokuu linked for you already that would be fun to check out if you are interested in roleplaying. Recently, though, in The Grounds I have seen a lot of warrior cat roleplays, lion roleplays and canine ones alike. I'd suggest hopping on to take a look if you haven't already. <3 Have fun!
not active here anymore ♡

Nobutach

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 09:08:04 am »
As said above, most roleplay groups nowadays are large and organized. I guess, about how groups are organized, you can say they're . . much more formal?

The most organized and formal roleplay groups would have a website made using free website builders like ProBoards, usually it's where they post plots, character bios, maps, event announcements, and so forth.

Some are contempt enough with having a Discord server where they can initiate roleplay and have casual conversation off Feral-Heart.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 11:13:13 pm »
Welcome back to the game.
As others have said before, roleplays in the game have really changed since you were here. Most roleplays I see advertised in the Grounds map are usually mapped roleplays, or roleplays for Discord. There are some mapless, siteless, and Discord-less roleplays here and there, but they are few, far and inbetween. Most of them don't last very long either. Most roleplays are running off to Discord, and spending less time in the FH game itself. You can try running around and looking for roleplays that interest you. If you can't find any you like you can start one of your own. I wish you good luck.

Inactive

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 02:34:31 pm »
Welcome back to FH!

Ttsokuu has already kindly linked the RP threads, but if you have any particular rps in mind, there are always various ones being advertised in The Grounds in-game. You should find something there if you don't find anything in the rp threads! As Lady Alizarin said, you can also begin your own. People are always interested in new rps to join! There are also rp groups on DeviantArt if you don't find any that you're intrigued by on FH. Discord server rps are also a big thing now too. Good luck with it all! <3
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:36:15 pm by Sigyrn »