Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103459 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2015, 08:42:43 pm »
This thread were never about praise, rather a general update.

If you want to show exactly how your behavior is and take the worst out of anything even though we are trying to be fair then so be it. I just don't want any drama junk on the boards. I have been trying to be reasonable and let you talk but this is where it leads sadly.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:08:54 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2015, 08:44:38 pm »
"we are trying to be fair"; " I have been trying to be reasonable"

Trying. That the keyword.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:46:58 pm by Pandayen »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2015, 08:51:45 pm »
I understand how Cereal Soup and Moonrise are concerned about their game, and I do not blame them for such. However, I do not understand the whole idea of starting an argument within the FeralHeart threads. Staff has never claimed that these games were even involved with the whole event, however it was a statement by the so-called hackers to stirr up some drama.
At the moment, you're giving them what they want.
You're not making yourself looking any better by causing drama here, rather the opposite. - I doubt you're the only staff who have ever been receiving death threats.
RETIRED.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2015, 08:52:24 pm »
So down to heart guys, really.

We made a thread about general information concerning our community, and now you're taking it out on us even though we no where made pointers or accusations of it being you. And now we all should be sorry and focus on how you guys were the targets just because we've gotten supportive messages.

There's literary nothing I can say, or anyone else on staff can say that would please any of you guys. I am deeply sorry for "trying" to just take my time to reply to you without... "this"?

Keep the thread nice now.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2015, 08:53:47 pm »
Thank you so much for the game update, Red.
Inactive

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2015, 09:04:48 pm »

I personally believe everyone here on feral-heart has been trying their best these last couple of days. It's understandable where the frustration comes from and why people may be upset. But I sincerely believe that the staff have done an excellent job on their behalf. I mean, having got things under control so quickly takes a lot and for how many of you guys there are you've all tried your hardest and we should be grateful for that. I'm not trying to sound pons and I'm most certainly not trying to seem like I'm kneeling before anyone but Red is right in what he's trying to say. It's been tough and everyone's worked hard including the community.

I hope I'm not adding to anything here, I'm sorry if I am but I really just wanted to share my opinion. It's been tough on us all and even heart-breaking to some, but seeing it so under-control just in a week is quite magnificent. It just goes to show how great this community can be.

Hope I'm seen right in saying this.

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2015, 09:10:31 pm »
I understand how Cereal Soup and Moonrise are concerned about their game, and I do not blame them for such. However, I do not understand the whole idea of starting an argument within the FeralHeart threads. Staff has never claimed that these games were even involved with the whole event, however it was a statement by the so-called hackers to stirr up some drama.
You're not making yourself looking any better by causing drama here, rather the opposite. - I doubt you're the only staff who have ever been receiving death threats.

It's not that we're just getting death threats. We're getting death threats SPECIFICALLY from FH users. If CS users were sending death threats to FH staff I would be on it in a heartbeat and not making threads about ' Well GUYS we just don't know the truth : - ) ?!?!! '

And now we all should be sorry and focus on how you guys were the targets just because we've gotten supportive messages.
Red you know well enough that that is not what I'm trying to do lol?!?! I'd like it if you would provide YOUR users with comfort that we're not attacking you. And I'd like me and Moon to be provided with IP's since that's information that you have that we don't. We were told you guys would provide it when you had it- so if you're at the point that you've opened up your server again, you must have account names, emails, anything.

Like I said before, if CS was hacked and they pinned this one on you guys- I would have IP's and names for you right away. You're taking your sweet time handing us anything so that I can look over my account database for any similar info. And since your users are concerned about the security of their accounts which is a SERIOUS deal- you should not be tossing guesses into the air.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:15:21 pm by Blackmail »

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2015, 09:11:04 pm »
A simple "neither CS nor MR were behind the hacking" would have sufficed. You did bring us up, but when you did it was to basically say "we have no information as to whether these other games were behind it or not, they are not any less likely to have been behind it" despite the large amount of evidence supporting the fact that we are not behind it, and the fact we've actively helped you track down the person who is.

We would appreciate not being swept under the rug as if this didn't affect us at all.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2015, 09:18:05 pm »
It's not that we're just getting death threats. We're getting death threats SPECIFICALLY from FH users. If CS users were sending death threats to FH staff I would be on it in a heartbeat and not making threads about ' Well GUYS we just don't know the truth : - ) ?!?!! '

If you have proof that some FH members are sending death-threats to you - you are more then welcome to send it my way. In no way would we encourage or support that kind of behavior, nor does it help anyone if people start throwing hate at each other and the different communities.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2015, 09:22:16 pm »

I, f'er one, am truly sorry f'er what has gone on b'tween y'er groups and the death threats from members. But let us remember what started all of this-members who were being quite immature and decided to put on a show and drag, sadfully, ye all into this horrible mess. There will always be immaturity 'round, and there is no way 'round it. The death threats from FH members are most likely more immature young kids who don't know when 'tis time to end it. Ye all cannot blame the staff f'er these death threats, as they had no part in it.

Adding more negative posts will just please this sect of people that started it all in the first place. We all must stick t'gether when things like this come 'round. Red does 'ave a right to keep the thread neutral, as 'tis not an opinion that is being stated. Yes, I'm quite sure that ye had nothing to do with it, but if ye were to think of it legally, one is not considered innocent until the whole matter is resolved and all the facts are laid out.

Do try to keep this thread peaceful. If ye do wish to speak more 'bout this, message Red as he stated b'fore. Making this a public matter will only let the ones responsible feed off this.

I don't want this to pull communities apart. We should be sticking t'gether through this, as we are all in this t'gether.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧