Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55223 times)

Offline ThatsNotOk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Der Fleischkönig
    • ThatsNotOk
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 09:24:37 pm »
The utter VITRIOL in this threat is amazing! This place is schadenfreude-central.

As someone who has observed some questionable practices from the moderators (and don't get on my back, I know, I know... I'm not the cleanest character, but I digress), I am all for some slack being put in the leather collar this game's mod system has got around us. I gotta tell you, it's hilarious but also deeply saddening when I go to the grounds and watch someone get kicked, or worse, for saying the word "bone wolf" all because a moderator dare I say immaturely read it as an innuendo.

Blocks-to-bans however, is a bad system for several reasons. Perhaps do something about that stupid "unblock trick" to make blocking people more effective. Drop that ban thing, and limit it to reports, Raz, and you'll have my vote.

If this goes through anyways, regardless, happy October, with or without Lord of the Flies-esque chaos.
This game reminds me of the war.

Offline Abduxuel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 09:27:29 pm »
The fact you believe this is a good idea without contacting any of your staff members proves what you are.
Just because you run the servers, does not mean you are god over us Raz. You've done this before in previous years, and all you are good for is keeping our community running. You say this is what Kovu would want, I doubt that. AS someone who was friends with him, I know for a fact he would not want this at all. You are destroying this game with your greedy tricks. I am tired of watching a community I spent 8 years in die because their server master is rather full of himself. As you can see, your community does not appreciate what you are doing. Maybe listen for a change.
[/color]

Offline majesty.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Forever taking naps.
    • Majesty67
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 09:27:53 pm »
As many have stated before, this is a awful idea and I don't support it. If this new system gets added, who would even want to log on knowing that they could be targeted by a troll who just wants to get them banned? PLEASE reconsider making this choice.
^^

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 09:29:12 pm »

I agree with the rest of the community. The implementation of this concept has to be reconsidered.
we should all honestly requote this
artwork by dehvina

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2018, 09:29:37 pm »
As many other have already said, This idea is not only dumb, its idiotic. its going to cause so much Chaos within the game and the players that call this place home. And to make such a decision like this without consulting ANY of the FH staff??? Its just crazy. They All work extremely hard to help run this game and they are around far more than you come around Raz. Why make such a decision BY YOURSELF??
Speaking for myself and my group The Kreptic Circle, We are all very against this idea. We hope you seriously reconsider these actions Raz and start listening to what the community is saying. Do not cause the end of a game where people come to get away or call a second home. It's not fair.

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2018, 09:30:17 pm »
#NotMyFeralHeart

FrankFelidae

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2018, 09:32:52 pm »
silly and petty to post here, but i do genuinely refuse to log onto the game until this goes away, or until a better system is implemented. if it never does, then i guess i'm never playing FH again. and that's fine by me if it means i don't play a role in this.

Offline awesomelyodd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Life is too short to drink cheap beer
    • sirawesomelyodd
    • Awesomelyodd
    • View Profile
    • LinkedIN
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 09:34:02 pm »
BOYCOTT FH - OCTOBER

Seems like a better idea than risking myself by going online to getting targetted by spam blockers.
If you wanna know how i feel about this idea, just refer to the many posts already made, its horrible.

Bad for the staff - member relationship
Bad for the staff - staff relationship
Easily abused
Bad for Feral Hearts reputation.

I wont be coming online FH in october due to this.

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2018, 09:34:47 pm »
If this happens and FH 'breaks' oh welp. See ya'll in Cereal Soup than i guess
Merrp

Offline hungry_kevin

• Forum Newcomer
  • yeemingi