Author Topic: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {Cathedral/Arena}  (Read 218062 times)

Thierry

Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {SNOWSTUFF}
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2011, 03:38:32 pm »

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2011, 06:22:23 pm »
Thanks Thierry I will look into all of that and see what I can do to get it all fixed.

ATTENTION: Motherload is mentioned on the first page where you download the buildings. I am not finished tweaking it, its a bit massive and I'm not so sure its ready for anyone to download so its purposefully not included.
Slycastle IS NOT MINE! It belongs to Slycan and you must download it from him to make it work.

I have been working on building maps for some friends so I have not had allot of time to fix things. I will say that I am working on some interesting meshes today. If I am successful they will be up for download soon enough.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2011, 06:32:16 pm »
Okay I checked thorough all my zip files. I will re-load some of the stuff onto mediafire, new links and they should be good to go.

Strangely enough temple -2-3 are there in the zip in my own files, not sure why they aren't in other peoples....but I will reload that one too.

Also: Broken Tower is no longer needed, delete it from your object files! Its the same thing as Tower which is there already so your not missing anything!

Thierry

« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »
maybe i downloaded the temple when it was not fixed.

Wolfzombie

Re: Glaves Textures and Converted Meshes {SpringFallStuff}
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2011, 02:40:46 am »
I downloaded the temple and it screwed my FH up and it will not work anymore. It keeps saying i need this season or particle or something,

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2011, 06:04:23 am »
well the temple isn't a particle so if its saying you have a problem with a particle you may need to check the last particle you downloaded. If there is more than one particle with the same name that can cause FH to crash <happened to me quite a lot while particle experimenting> I will check that the temple has all its image files one more time and then just reload it to mediafire. I will post on the thread when I have done so that way all will be able to download the update. < to double check, the temple materials are: Temple, Temple2 and Temple3 >

JsCreations123

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2011, 08:25:35 pm »
OMG these are awesome! :D

Will definitely use. ;3

Now all I need is a charred rock...

O.O

~Jay

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2011, 10:58:49 pm »
Okay I uploaded the newer folder of Wombat Buildings. Unfortunately the copy I have was zipped so I could add the images needed for the temple and wall but I can't edit the object file so my earlier info stays up for the time being. Please guys, let me know if something is missing <besides what is stated in the front page> so that I can get it all in the download for you. With over 300+ downloads I was surprised that the temple images had been missing and nobody had said I think till more recently lol!  Anyway Enjoy!

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2011, 04:56:13 pm »
The WombatOak turns up BaseWhite, even when I enter in the material.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2011, 12:10:09 pm »
The Temple still doesn't work for me. :|
I have all the .PNGs as well, too. I tried typing in their names and it says that it can't find the .PNGS.