Author Topic: What IS a Sparkledog?  (Read 21683 times)

Offline lingling

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • working and maping.....failing
    • View Profile
Re: What IS a Sparkledog?
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2011, 07:35:43 pm »
a dog that is black with neon colors that drives me crazy!
i am bored and i don't go on often because i am testing maps and....... <CENSORED> i am on someone else's comp gotta run!

imma back people and i am working on maps again.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2011, 02:33:15 am »
That...sounds like my fursona. D:

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2011, 03:03:56 am »
^^' Well my fursona is biased on my favorite colors, but at least I placed one semi-natural color in...which is pale peach. I thought they complement well with each other. Now, some of the ones I see is like "Rainbow barf in my eyes".

Eh, I think a sparkle-anything is any bright colors that is more than 3. Most in visible areas too, not minor like mane or nose. More of the body, tail and face. Black and red isn't bad in my opinion, but yellow red and green? Beh.

(Why am I lazy to check boards!? XD Eh well, laptop battery going to die anyways unless I steal my sis. My charger died.)

Ayyy~

minionman27

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2011, 05:21:02 am »
i think sparcle dogs are creative people so wat is they have to much accseceries or colors let them have fun.its like the shoes at zummies or hot topic there color full and fun if u agree put"@@I@@" in the start of there post

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 06:44:44 am »
...They are creative...in a way. Just...eh....in an eyesore-y way.

Offline Warriorread13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Its not easy being awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2011, 11:18:56 pm »
what i notice but im not saying there all like this but everytime im just browsing stuff on feral (lucky i figured how to do maps so im safe from creepers now hehe) but when im just wandering in bonfire or ficho or fluorite or something the people that USUALLY just come up to me and start annoying, cussing, creeping me out and etc.. are sparkledogs it ticks me off now i cant even look at them and think there normal because most of them are just abusing there privalege on feral heart and using odd colors to make themselves stand out. To me i think they just want attention. DONT GIVE IT TO THEM im not pointing out some sparkledogs in general cause alot of them tend to be creeps (sorry if your one and your not a creep im not refering to you ^^)
but seriously what kind of messed up jerks think having a really stupid kind of name and annoying people and cussing and saying and/or doing sexual innapropriate things shouldnt be on feral
but sparkledogs tend to annoy me alot

Offline Myla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sparkle dawg... And proud of it. B\
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 12:16:14 am »
Here is a video slide show of sparkledogs. Yes, I'm putting us up for an example since I'm nice, but probably gotta get an arse kicking later XD but yeah, THESE are sparkles, but a different kind of sparkles <.< (were not trolls) --> The Hollow-yenas
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:53:59 pm by Kia/Kita(Myla) »

Offline Mibby

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • When life gives ya lemons... crush em and eat em.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 11:13:11 pm »
PA sparklie for me is a really blinding char, e.g. electric blue with yellow markings or stuff like that, Mon amie.
When life gives ya lemons... throw them away and yell 'I WANTED A PUPPY!'

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 11:43:43 pm »
PA sparklie for me is a really blinding char, e.g. electric blue with yellow markings or stuff like that, Mon amie.
This discussion hasn't been conveyed in over a year. In the future, try sticking to more recently created/discussed topics floof. It isn't deemed favorable to necro-thread old threads thus I'd refrain from doing so.
gone