Author Topic: IT people  (Read 24402 times)

Rak$ha

IT people
« on: January 27, 2011, 09:31:16 am »
So who came from IT to FH? xD

I see some people from the Impressive Title site here, although I see more I don't know.

How did you guys find out about FH?

--

I joined IT at the very start of V4, Timberwolfie dragged myself and Anbrea there xD And this is where we are now.

Twiliac

Re: IT people
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:35:07 am »
Joined I.T some years ago, disappeared for awhile. Happened to look on the forum and found this site. Been here 4-5 weeks or so, so far.

Kirsui

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:21:39 am »
I was on IT from the very beginning. I still remember the first time multi-player was on. XD Ohh and the endless fun of ReallyBig being the only map, when there was no minimap, and when people got lost trying to find eachother. xD What fun. :'D

I moved over to FH when the site construction began... Or it might have been a bit after that. I really need to find the time to finish translating the site into Finnish as well... <.<

Themiles

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:47:10 am »
I used to be in IT, a couple months before it was taken down though. Then someday I heared somewhen mention that Kovu was redoing the whole game and I read Feral Heart as the new name.
So I'm really happy to be "back" even though I bet no one will even know me X3

Liekos

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 02:34:06 pm »
i searched up animals mmoz, then i found this. thankgoodnesss ;D

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 02:39:33 pm »
I was on IT since... v4, I believe. I was more of a lurker, and I really only talked to my friends, so I doubt that you guys would know me. xD I was just browsing the IT forum one day and saw something on a game called "FeralHeart", so I clicked it. Then I realized that it was IT's remake, so I instantly started following the progress. xD

Sllip

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:32:42 pm »
I joined IT a year ago, just a few months before the servers went down, but I didn't really talk with anybody and it was hard for me to get friends. D'x But I got about 5 friends, and I've found 2 of them outside IT.

I've also been watching FH's progress in a year, from when one of the first FH videos were uploaded onto YouTube. <'3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:16 pm »
Came from
IT  <3
To
FH <3

Found IT on youtube :B
Found FH on the forums :3

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 10:22:16 pm »
I've been with IT since a little bit after V4, and have been a loyal member since. I found out about FH from.. i honestly don't know how.. probably because it was a lot of the talk going on in IT when it started to go down.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 10:39:06 pm »
I think I had been on IT for 2 years? and then the servers shut down :c I was so devastated even when I learned FH was coming out XD After a couple of months before FH's release, I actually became more excited, so here I am now c: But I will never forget those beautiful memories of IT <3