Author Topic: IT people  (Read 24403 times)

Scylla

Re: IT people
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 10:43:26 pm »
I only know BBA.. What is IT?
Links anyone?

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 10:48:10 pm »
I only know BBA.. What is IT?
Links anyone?

IT is Impressive Title. KovuLKD made it, and it was inspired by Lion King. It was KovuLKD's first (i believe) lion game. I'm not sure how long it had been online, but about a year ago it shut down due to so many hackers. Kovu then decided to make FH. Impressive Title was similar to FH in many ways, but personally, the models weren't so great. There were tons of maps and even pray in Impressive Title. There wasn't any mapmaker etc. and preset making (and map making) was a chore. So, FH is just a new version of Impressive Title c:

Scylla

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 10:57:07 pm »
Ohhhh, thank you very much Aazzi. It is a shame IT was hacked so much. Hopefully that doesn't happen for FH =D I wish I knew IT in it's prime. Hopefully i will get to know FH in it's prime, yes? ^-^

TealSkeletore

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 11:55:28 pm »
I joined IT in v.4 where I met Rak and most of the friends I have now. And I found out about FH when it was first announced that Kov was making a new game xD

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 12:02:04 am »
I joined IT exactly the day before bubbles were removed. I remember I came the first day and I was liek OHHH BUBBLES and then the next day they were gone xD I found out about IT while RANDOMLY lurking on the warrior cats forums- I've never even read those books xD I didn't have many friends on IT so most people don't remember me :'D I found out about FH when someone random in an rp said that kov was making a new game to replace IT. I didn't believe them at first P:

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

LionsMemory

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 04:40:14 am »
I looked up wolf games, and that took me to wolf quest (with my luck, this doesn't run with windows 7 -.-), so I looked up 'games like wolf quest', took me to wiki answers, Impressive Title was mentioned (was the only 3d game listed other that Arokia), searched that, found this, and here I am :D All within a period of about... oh, 3-5 days :P Glad to have found this! :D

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 05:40:19 am »
Joined IT in 2009 February. Hat knowledge of IT in 2008 but never had interest in it there. Then i saw Screenshots on DA and joined. Well.. since this im in the Community, since the first beginning of FH on the Team.

Offline Vitaniosm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 02:12:48 pm »

Feed him please :3

Lurina

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 03:14:30 pm »
I was from IT of course. :'D Such fun times.

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 03:23:26 pm »
I joined IT some time around either December 2008 or January 2009. I played the game for about five minutes then got bored; never bothered with it again until the spring of 2009.

So I'm from IT, of course.