Author Topic: IT people  (Read 24405 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: IT people
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 10:31:07 pm »
I played IT at the very end of July 08 I think. That was shortly after version four was released.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 10:33:27 pm »
I found IT last spring and I have been stalking the forums and things ever since. :3

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 11:05:19 pm »
I joined IT just as v3 closed, I only had around.. a day or two on it? Maybe less than a day in v3 before v4 came out. I joined the first forum (which I won't bother linking, at all. It's dead and not worth it) on July 3, 2008. <3
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Dragon Crackers

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 11:14:51 pm »
I joined IT and played for.....a couple months, I think.
I had to stop due to school stuff. Then when I got free time, BOOM, it was down.
You won't know me, for I was (and probably still is) too stupidly shy to go and say HI to someone.

When it went down, I tried to find a game that could satisfy me as much as IT while stalking the development of FH.
Didn't find any. :P

Offline DeathArrow12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 01:14:07 am »
I came from IT and i had a lot of friends but i dont know if thay are playing Feral Heart,but if anyone knows me from IT i think my username in game was Warriorcatrp32 or something like that and my main character was Arrowstar.
I also found IT from Youtube about in 2008 I played it for a LONG time,but sometime in 2009 i stoped playing for some reson and when i came back to play the game was down.Then after i found out about FH i stalked the DA group and the Other forums untile the game came out.Now i am Stalking this fourm.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:30:32 am by Arrowhart »

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2011, 04:28:43 am »
I started uhm about... Er... A long time before items were put into the game, I started when we still had to do a whole bunch of stuff to create a map. Like the four different colored square files were still involved in map making. Some members from WQ in Snow Fire Pack showed me to it.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 12:10:49 pm »
I am from IT originally, downloaded it a few years ago but got bored then returned when it had been updated with new character markings and features. Played it over Xmas 2009 after downloading the then-update and the default map was all snow, presents, Xmas trees and music which got on your nerves after hanging around for too long XD

A few months after my computer started to go funny and I regularly got the dreaded Blue Screen of Death which pointed to IT being the culprit, so it was with a heavy heart I unistalled it and the problems stopped. It was not long after this I learned the servers had gone down permanently, and that KovuLKD had a new game in the works.

I awaited FH's release eagerly and now it's here, I find I can't play it anyway because it crashes regularly :C *insert swear here*!
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Shubnigurath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 03:14:01 pm »
Been on IT for a couple of years p'habs, wondered why i couldnt log on and went to check out the IT forums where i found out about FH. I was under another name on the old website.

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 02:15:59 pm »
I found IT in January, 2010 ^w^
but after only a day or so of playing, I suddenly got busy with school and couldn't get on...

Then when I got back, I saw that I.T. got shut down D:
so I've been stalking FH ever since I heard about it being made ;P

My new dragon! :3

Offline Dart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 02:20:56 pm »
I've been playing IT since November 2009 until it got shut down. D; Don't remember how I found it. o3o;
 I eventually heard about the new game and awaited it's release.
[icon by me]