Author Topic: IT people  (Read 24492 times)

Rak$ha

Re: IT people
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 07:54:58 am »
I durr i lerrp lurrp flurrp IT, derr hurr durr lurrp derrp FH :3

Hurr murr!

Made me lol<3

Offline CaribouStag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 06:22:17 pm »
Hurr. :v I was on IT since....before the Christmas chaos. Ya'know, before items. I was such a creeper, no one remembers me. My friend, Nimfox, got me into it. I was sittin' on the bus, and Nim's like "HEY! I found a cool game. You should join." And boom. I was in IT. I learned about FH when I was lounging around in my Bands account on Evanscence. Someone was like "You gonna be in FH?" "What's FH?" So I listened. Hooray for being a creeper!

Offline DinWolfie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2011, 07:04:30 pm »
I'm from IT also. I found out of IT on KovuLKD's TLKFAA screenshots. I started up in 0.4 as flinthill02, I then traveled to the newer versions as din0l0ver08 / Din-din. I'm Now DinWolfie, Within FH. :'3

Thena

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2011, 09:44:34 am »
I joined IT in version 3 (I think) so I've been stalking it since 2008, a friend suggested it to me. I found out about FH from the IT forums.

Offline SecondChance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Keep your dreams alive...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2011, 05:11:33 pm »
I joined IT late... 2008, I believe. I can't remember what version it was at back then, my memory's pretty bad. Dx

I think I found IT through Wolf Quest, which I don't play any more due to the awesomeness of IT/FH. xD

I haven't found any of my old IT friends in FH though. D: I used to be known as 'Novatech' though, which is why they probably wouldn't recognise me if they did see me anyway. :C

JazzForLife

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2011, 04:23:25 am »
Joined in early 2009 I believe. I saw a YouTube video of a buttswing line and was like o.- so I Googled it ^^  Found out about FH from a pack I was in. So it came out, and I was a happy camper ;D

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 08:40:18 pm »
Late July of 2008, Either the 30th or 31st, but I didn't get on until early August, when I finally figured out how to fix that popular error.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Nimfox

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 02:15:30 pm »
i came from IT , joined when i was just starting out , nothing like brown default and no markings ^,^
i found out about IT from my older sister who was just messing around it was just my game i guess :D
and now here i am im FH i could never pass up a game made by the same person who made IT
also for you kiddies ive met Kovu on IT thats how long ive bin playing -brick'd-

Liekos

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2011, 09:59:18 am »
i never got to play IT... :(

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2011, 09:34:22 pm »
Been at the start of both and even though I can't remember my IT user-name for buscuits. I know that I roleplayed Kura and Chai on there and I loved the rocky part of Savannah and the hidden oasis there :3
I think Kovu should convert all the IT maps into FH again :D Even without the items/pets/prey, it would be awsome :D