Author Topic: IT people  (Read 24400 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: IT people
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2011, 09:16:31 pm »
I have never been to IT but I have watched a few IT videos on YouTube. I wish IT weren't hacked. I didn't even know of IT until after it got hacked.

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2011, 03:45:16 pm »
I found IT first when I was a member of TLKFAA, waaaaaaay long ago. People were posting pictures of their characters, and I thought it was cool, so I downloaded it.

Or tried to.

It didn't work OTL

So then about a year later, maybe a bit more, my good pal Feefee posted a thread about it on HxR, and I was like, 'hey, this looks familiar- OMFG IT'S IMPRESSIVE TITLE.' So I downloaded it. AND IT WORKED. And it was fun. I remember my first or second character, Mia, was too short to reach the portal to Default form Waterfall. XDD Labyrinth is and always will be my favorite map, though. <3

Anyway, about a year and a half later, crap went down and there were 'private' items everywhere and it was awesome. XD And I met Phopho and people, and then they decided to shut IT down. D: So I waited patiently with everyone else for FH. It doesn't quite (nearly) live up to IT, but I guess it's okay. x3

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

lionmangeoleo

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2011, 09:56:33 pm »
i found fh when it was leaked to me from a friend of mine straight from the creators mouth

Offline Agent 9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ...What? There aren't shoe aliens?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2011, 01:39:37 pm »
Not sure if I count as a veteran, but I joined IT some point in 2008. Then of course the game was taken down, and I waited patiently for FH to be released.
It wasn't an easy transition. 8P

Offline Destinaire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • (???)
    • View Profile
    • The Undertakers
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2011, 01:22:26 am »

Offline Seraphim

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2011, 09:54:50 am »
I cant remember when I initially joined.. xD But I remember Buri(238/88?), Kahara, Riko, Nala, Noana, Shika, Varjo, LilKrazyKat, Star, Faith, Hope, Blacky, Phase/Dray/Symphony?, VeryCrazyGirl, StaceyBob, Ziffi, Syra, Raika,  ..

Some of my characters were (yay for DA xD) AngelicDemon, Taira, Teigo, Merkutox, Kitsune Akai, Zillah, Aurelia, Kandyl..

My forum-name and game-name at the time was Mistress Tokui. I remember the wings<3 I loved the wings- I remember before the rabbits and the battle system, that small tutorial game thing if you didnt go on multi-player? xD Flying up hiiigh in the sky with wings.. ;P ..I also liked when it rained.. and shooting stars?<3

(http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/244/a/5/Look_at___by_Mistress_Tokui.png) xD

I also remember when it was just one server and the whole pride territories thing in the waterfall map.. And the lil hiding places you'd always try and find.. ;P I have loads of screenshots of the game somewhere.. xD (Got over 1k that I had taken while playing the game xD)

I was probably around in 2008. :3
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:20:21 am by Seraphim »

Kreapaer

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2011, 06:04:30 pm »
I'M AN IT BABY ;A; 

I found out about FH when I looked up 'feral hearts download' for some lulz, since I didn't expect it to be out yet.  I couldn't download it the first time since my computer is a -Removed by Moderator- like that... -cough- but I've been on here for two days now.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:51:59 pm by Kynvuu »