Author Topic: Lab Testing animals  (Read 55950 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Testing animals
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 06:41:34 pm »
(ikrXD stupid people)

Grace kept her head down as she sat still in her cage. `I am going to die` she thought as she looked up seeing the creature having a seizure. She growled `Why was she so protective of this creature she usually hated other animals` she thought she yanked against the chains and barked snarling. She slammed against the sides of her cage again as she barked. She finally yanked one of the back-leg chains loose from the metal walls of the cage she barked loudly and growled she finally began to slam against the front of her cage. She slammed into it again as it busted off flying across the room Grace fell out of her cage. She stood and growled as the lab worker holding the cat still held it in the room `You stupid idiot she would be fine just take it out of here!` she growled as she circled the man he became nervous and slowly backed out of the room. She looked towards the winged wolf. `Too many people crowding her air space` she thought as she growled low. Several of the workers stood and backed away watching her carefully. She had seen this many times living in here `Why aren't they giving her the pink liquid` she thought as she ran to a lab table grabbing a pink liquid filled needle with her mouth. She pawed the top off and growled causing the rest of the workers to move away from the wolf. `Always have to do everything` she thought as she raised her head and brought it down hard jabbing the needle into the winged wolf (she found out what it was) she used her paw to push the liquid into the wolf as she pulled the needle out she watched as the wolf slowly calmed down.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 06:55:28 pm »
Blu calmed down, as she was injected with some odd fluid. She came to, soon afterward. She blinked twice and saw a wolf in front of her, she then said quietly, "Hi. I'm Blu." She got up and shook her fur. The woman frowned, and said as she looked at the other wolf, "Take her to the room." Blu didn't understand. She wouldn't let anyone near the one of them. If they DARE touch me or her, oh they'll knew, soon. She thought. One man tried to grab Blu and the other wolf, but Blu bit his face. His face was bleeding badly, it looked like it was peeling off, but she couldn't tell.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 06:57:55 pm »
Grace watched as a man grabbed for her she lowered her head and growled low she glanced at the winged wolf `I am Grace nice to meet you now I suggest when I say run run towards that back door over there` she said twitching her tail towards a door. She growled low circling the man as she stopped when she was between the door and the man `Run!` she barked turning around and running towards the door

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 07:05:42 pm »
Briar opened her eyes, noticing she was in a twoleg nest. She remained calm, she didn't want to indanger her kits. She noticed a wolf, her fur bristling. Soon, the twoleg placed her in a room. She paced around, the room had many trees in it, and it has a plastop roof. It was like the wilderness, and the trees were planted randomly, not... straight. She was in a den, made with, yes, real rocks. She Sighed, hearing a commotion out the room. She wasnt going anywhere however. Not with kits on the way.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 07:11:10 pm »
Grace skidded to a stop outside of the building. She looked at Blu `You go ahead I will catch up I must get that cat` she barked running back in the building. She snuck down the hallway and leaned flat against the wall as a lab worker exited a room. Grace entered it seeing the cat her natural instincts kicked in as she narrowed her eyes but she held back the urge to bark. She jogged up to the cat `Hi, I am Grace. How would you like to leave this place. You don't understand what it is like here. They will prick you with needles and inject you with liquids that will burn or make you lose memory please, come with me` she said softly

kittenzrcute

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 07:27:55 pm »
Blu ran to the door and pushed it open. She made it outside and ran to the forest nearby. She stayed in the shadows, but still where only an animal could see her. She made her wings flap lightly, so it seems like is was just birds. The man that Blu bit ran outside with another man, and they got in their car and drove away. Blu gulped, hopping soon would she see more wolves, then what she already seen. She flapped her wings again. Then the stern woman came out side and yelled, "Crap, where did that one wolf go!? We're going to get sued. This---" She was cut off, by mumbling to herself.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 07:37:09 pm »
Grace perked her ears and froze listening to the woman with her keen ears. `If you ever want to get out of here just look out that window and wish. It sounds weird but do it` she said before turning and running to the door
 The woman looked around `There you are` she said walking towards Blu. The woman screamed as she fell to the ground face first. When she laid flat on the ground Grace stood on her back smiling. `Let's get out of here` she barked running towards Blu then deeper into the forest

kittenzrcute

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 07:48:22 pm »
Blu nods and run, following Grace. "Thanks, for helping me." She says as they stop. She pants heavily. "What... was... the thing... that she was... talking about?" She asked between pants.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 07:59:04 pm »
Grace's eyes perked. `They were going to put me down` she said. She shook her fur out as it began to rain steadily. She began to walk beside Blu as they talked. The rain soon soaked Grace's fur completely making the many scars she had very visable. `I have lived in that lab for most of my life. I loved it at first then i got a taste of what they do. I have had injections surgeries. It is horrible...I had a great life. I am not just a wolf you see i am a husky/wolf hybrid. Me and my mom lived in a great house. My mother was a husky and she soon met my father and they fell in love. My father was shot by a hunter before I was born. I never met him but it was just me and mom my brothers and sisters were sold quickly. I was the runt.`She began to raise her voice a little mad remembering her past. `Families are stupid' she said stopping at a road. `They give you food and a place to sleep. They make you trust them and actually make you think they love you. My people were amazing.` she began to yell `Until they up and leave one night leaving their 5 month old pup to fend for herself in a cardboard box in a back alley-way!` she barked. she calmed down a little looking down `They leave her behind..wondering what did she do wrong. Families are fake they aren't real.` she said as she continued to walk across the road

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 08:03:58 pm »
Briar curled up yawning as humans released some mice into the room, well, not room, the walls were glass, however, outside, it looked like a normal building. She happily slept.

((The humans have Briar to see how a cat would act in the wild. No shots except the flu and rabies shot.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce