Author Topic: Lab Testing animals  (Read 55949 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Testing animals
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 08:20:46 pm »
(okay)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
"Oh, well at least you know what your family looks like. I never knew any members of my family." She said. She felt sad, and lowered her head. "I never knew my mom, dad, cousins, sisters, brothers, or anything. I wish I did." She said. Her face blackened with tears, fear, and thought. She's lucky to have a family. I bet my folks don't even remember me. She then took a deep breath, and calmed just about everything. Exept her tears.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 08:46:52 pm »
Grace sighed `I was 5 months and abandoned my mother even left me so I don't have a family and frankly I wish I never knew them because of them I have these scars` she said as she continued walking. `Families are fake there is no such thing as a family. People use us for their safety they don't mind if they spare us for their own entertainment` she growled

kittenzrcute

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »
(Oh, I just found a theme for Blu! It's Fairytale)

"Yea, humans. I'm not a wolfdog. I'm a full wolf... well most." She said. "Families are never there. I know, but... nevermind. I'm sorry I ever brought it up, I guess I'll just get out of your life then!" She snapped. She stood there waiting for Grace's reaction.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 09:45:19 pm »
Grace looked up at Blu a flare of anger in her eyes but she stayed calm `Then leave, I have been alone this long you leaving will not change much more` she said as she walked right past Blu.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 11:08:23 pm »
Blu watched Grace walk off, and as did she. She went another way though. She went to Zoo avenu.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 11:12:09 pm »
Grace made her way through the forest `I wonder if she knew I was growling at myself?` she thought but shrugged it off. `Oh well` she thought. She hopped over a creek and made her way to a city. She found an alley and jogged down it looking out at the road. The city reminded her of her past. She growled and ran through the busy road avoiding the cars. She growled at herself as she made her way towards an alley.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 12:07:50 am »
She sat down and slouched.

(really short, and it fails.)

Offline stormlight11

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Im Storm...thats my self-sprite~ I luv to sprite!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 12:15:22 am »
Name: Arisa
Species: Winged-wolf (if that's ok to have another one...)
Have you've been in a lab before: She was in one till she escaped, then got caught again and was put into this one
Description.picture: Arisa has a tan-white pelt with a white under-belly. She has stunning purple eyes and the tips of her wings are a caramel-brown.
Personality: Shes kind and gentle, just when she is attacked, she will fight back. At times, Arisa is shy and a loner; basically she likes to stay away from others if their new to her
History: She was in a pack before she went to her first lab, and Arisa was seperated from the others. She was caught in the hands of a human who tested on her with bird DNA (thats how she got her wings). After a month in that lab, she escaped, flying away from them for about 1 year. Arisa then got caught in this lab...
Mate: No
Pups: No
Other: No
~Storm~ :)

kittenzrcute

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 12:27:14 am »
(I can probly make you a wolf, if you want. And if you get accepted.)