Author Topic: I some help/advice on meshes for my Fallout 3 Map  (Read 2123 times)

Offline zoey1998

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I some help/advice on meshes for my Fallout 3 Map
« on: December 30, 2011, 08:19:16 pm »
Well hello people! I've decided to make a map of Fallout 3 due to the fact I love Fallout so much and to share with you guys~ The maps gonna be public but I need some meshes such as buildings,ruins,blood,anything related to radiation,maybe some beds and furniture,and even walls and doors to make he vaults. I would be very thankfull if anyone could give me some advice or even post some links for the meshes.   ;D

Offline AirWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Whatever I say, in-game or here, don't trust it.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt
Re: I some help/advice on meshes for my Fallout 3 Map
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:49:05 pm »
As far as I know, someone made nushrooms (that green glowing mushroom-like stuff) and I am actually working on functional Fallout 3 heightmap. I might share the heightmap with you.
DeviantArt: wolfcost.deviantart.com
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfcost

Offline ChloRill

• Curious Wanderer
  • Nya~ xD
    • View Profile
Scream, shout! Scream, shout! We are the Fallen Angels!
We are the in between, cast down as sons of war,
struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn,
we wont cause the pain, of livin' out their law,
take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed~

BVB - Fallen Angels

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
Re: I some help/advice on meshes for my Fallout 3 Map
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:05 pm »
Well hello people! I've decided to make a map of Fallout 3 due to the fact I love Fallout so much and to share with you guys~ The maps gonna be public but I need some meshes such as buildings,ruins,blood,anything related to radiation,maybe some beds and furniture,and even walls and doors to make he vaults. I would be very thankfull if anyone could give me some advice or even post some links for the meshes.   ;D
I was thinking of making a fallout map soon, I've recently brought all three games, and although I haven't completed the first or second, I started the third and fell in love with the environment.
I'm an experienced map maker- and my specialties do lie within realism and Sci-Fi. I can make items (not converted ones) and could possibly make the inside of the Vaults.
I do have alot on my plat ATM, though. But if you need any help with maps- just ask.