Author Topic: Help, please? D: 'Unable to Locate Component'  (Read 1207 times)

Offline --Dawn--

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • awake and unafraid, asleep or dead
    • View Profile
    • dawnface on dA!
Help, please? D: 'Unable to Locate Component'
« on: January 06, 2012, 08:12:33 am »
Okay, so I lost my internet a little while ago, but now I have it back. I didn't have FH in my desktop, only my laptop(which I never had a problem with), and my laptop is in the process of being repaired, so I can't use it. ANYWAYS, So now I want it in my desktop, but I'm having problems. Any help, please? C:

When I try and open FeralHeart, a message will pop up the second I double-click the icon. It says;

FeralHeart.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because irrKland.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I did try to completely un-install and re-install, but it didn't work. I also opened the files and irrKlang.dll was there (in My Computer>Local Disk (C)>FeralHeart). I'm probably the last person to know anything about computers and all that, I didn't move anything or anything like that. So, anyone having the same problem or know how to fix? I looked through the "Help" section, but I found that either the problems weren't solved or I tried the things, and they didn't work. I also did not download and install repetitively.

Thanks to much! ^_^

(Sorry if this makes NO sense, like I say, I'm the last person to know anything about computers and it's 2:10 in the morning.. xD)

Offline ChaosAngel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help, please? D: 'Unable to Locate Component'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:51:01 am »
Mine has been doing this too, I waited for nearly a month for the registration to be open, now i have an account but i cant open feral heart because of the same problem

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 03:07:51 am »
You have to replace the missing irrKlang.dll file.

You can download it from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s5odjs5mj76j23j

Then follow the instructions below ^_^

Klang Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File location, copy the Klang file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

Hope that helps you both :)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:18:36 am by LordSuragaha »

Thierry

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:28:33 pm »
Probably, you have the feralheart.exe in the desktop and not the shortcut, run feralheart directly from c:\Feralheart\
If it works then create the shortcut correctly