Author Topic: ~Saylee's Idea(s) and Opinion(s)~  (Read 2228 times)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
~Saylee's Idea(s) and Opinion(s)~
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:27:40 pm »
~Section 1-Ideas~
My idea is that whenever you go into the character creations screen there should be a page before the first that has the selections of, "Male or Female" its subtle but it would make your character be not as big or smaller then the male but if you wanted to be larger then limited it wouldn't make you character have like, a  let you know that  it was actually male, just thought it would be cool :) .  The thing on the same page of that would be small options with the words Elder-Adult-Teen- and Pup on them. This would be in sections of course and the ages would also make a bigger size difference.
~Section 2-Opinions~
This is in a brighter color because, Opinion is so very important to us its not even funny.  In fact think about it once opinion CREATED IT it CREATED Feral Heart itself right?  So to let you know? I have not not been able to play Feral Heart since November in 2011 and I still cant play, because my computer had broken and died so being away you would begin to realize how much you miss it.  I miss Feral Heart and all its helpful/friendly supporters and creators.  It takes its toll if you've been playing for as long as I have and really its not that long X3 .  Ive seen how much its updated and you know what? I'm jealous really of all the people who get to play it really, its funny because when somethings gone in general its hard to not think about it isn't it?

Anyways that will conclude the post that took me longer then expected to type.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: ~Saylee's Idea(s) and Opinion(s)~
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 04:57:08 am »
You go Saylee! These are some actually nice ideas. I like the whole gender and size thing; that might be pretty useful one of these days :3

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 01:15:24 pm »
I can't say I agree with the genders and ages part of this post. FeralHeart is more of a place for fantasy and new animals, not realistic ones. It would work if it was a game made specifically for realism, but it isn't, so I disagree.

Besides, you can just change the size.

CaliTues

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:36 pm »
Actually Zarago, Feral Heart was MADE on the basis of realisim, so different models for males and females isn't that big of a stretch, nor is the age thing. In the beginning, Kov wanted lions and wolves. realistic animals for his realistic game. That's stated somewhere, though I can't find the source as I'm currently on a restricted access being at school and all.

As for what Saylee said, Feral Heart was made on opinion. The opinion of Kov who had at first wanted it to be realistic. But with the opinions of all the players stressing otherwise, it has become..Well, not.

I think this should be posted in the opinions and ideas section too, instead of just game discussion, but I don't think it'll be moved since it's still game related.

^-^ I hope you get your computer to run Feral Heart soon, Saylee~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 03:20:14 pm »
Actually Zarago, Feral Heart was MADE on the basis of realisim, so different models for males and females isn't that big of a stretch, nor is the age thing. In the beginning, Kov wanted lions and wolves. realistic animals for his realistic game. That's stated somewhere, though I can't find the source as I'm currently on a restricted access being at school and all.

As for what Saylee said, Feral Heart was made on opinion. The opinion of Kov who had at first wanted it to be realistic. But with the opinions of all the players stressing otherwise, it has become..Well, not.

Actually, you are semi wrong. The video talking about FH being realistic said that there wouldn't be WINGS because of more realistic ANATOMY. Which was later told by Kovu to not be the case if I am right, it was suposedly stuffed up gravity codes I read some where. So no, the entirety of FH is NOT based on realism. And just because there are wolves and lions does not make a it a realistic game.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

CaliTues

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 03:30:36 pm »

Actually, you are semi wrong. The video talking about FH being realistic said that there wouldn't be WINGS because of more realistic ANATOMY. Which was later told by Kovu to not be the case if I am right, it was suposedly stuffed up gravity codes I read some where. So no, the entirety of FH is NOT based on realism. And just because there are wolves and lions does not make a it a realistic game.

Pf! My bad then! o.o I was always under the impression that he had wanted it to be more realistic than Impressive Title had been, not only because of the video, but because of what other users had said. And of course the entire game isn't based on realism, that's evident from the character creator options, though I suppose I did make it sound like I meant it that way. >w> Though from the two default models, the first thing that occurs in my brain is realism. However, users are free to alter that opinion they have of the creater with the character creator.

I think... I was trying to say more alone the lines of; That with the realistic models that Feral Heart has, that Saylee's ideas aren't that big of a stretch. And while the fantasy and unrealistic creatures of Feral Heart wouldn't benefit from them, the others would.

Though I guess if those options were added it would hinder the unrealistic characters... Well, as long as it wasn't a forced option? ..Then it wouldn't be an option. Argh. :/ I've forgotten the point I was defending and so I digress. ;~; I didn't mean to sound snooty, just informative with falsy information.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 08:40:38 pm »
Thankyou all so much for replying to my post and for even giving your opinion about it and I've finally gotten my comp up and working too to let you know. :)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 09:51:59 pm »
I was meaning that FeralHeart was not based on the WolfQuest sort of realism. Sure, the anatomy is rather realistic, but more "cartoonish" than realistic. Sorry if I worded that wrong.

CloudFish

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 10:35:56 pm »
Good to hear you got your computer working, Saylee.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:59:36 pm by Bozo »