Author Topic: | FH Market | Mod Showcase | Freebie Zone| Meshes/Maps/Preset of the Month |  (Read 5603 times)

slycan

--- The Feral Heart Market ---
For a long time I've suggested a place were we can do this, I even used to have my own little forum called "Trade- Cave" way back when. I guess if this suggestion fails here I can always do that again x.x - but anyway..

A Market Category for this forum would prove useful for people who want to be payed for there work
Sections would be  Meshes, Presets, Maps, Textures , Accounts, packages and etc...

--- Mod Showcase ---
People are gunna screw around with the game files, re-texture the game files, change the meshes around and fool with it anyway!, why not make a category for it at least xD? Its fun to share stuff you've done to video games. (Runic TorchLight and Mine Craft HIGHLY support their users to do so actually to open creativity.)

ps - ilu Dhrama, keep being epic.

--- Freebies Zone ---
As I'm aware, there will be a download section on the website to get Mesh/Models, but what about presets and maps? What about people leaving and wanting to give away cool user names? Can we have forum section in the mean time ;3?

--- Meshers / Mappers / Presets of the Month ---
I highly doubt this will happen but its just very wishful thinking ^.^
idk maybe some people will enjoy this as a siprise instead of being competitive in contest.

-thats all byes.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Market Place for FeralHeart on the official Forum a total no go, since we dont want the Forum to grow to a market. Its already not liked to see that sumone is "selling" Presets, but we tollerate it as long as it dont gets too big. But feel free to make a Market-Forum and link it, thats absolutely fine as long as it isnt on the official forum. (It has some several reasons, some are about having the Forum, using some Plug-Ins and so on. Some Terms of Use just forbid us to make a Place like Market-Place from SecondLife or stuffz~)

For all the Rest:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=4%E3%80%88=en

Here you can upload free Presets, Maps, Meshes, Materials. And so on :3

About Presets of the Month and the other THings.. ehh.. i dunno lol. Guess thats a thing all the others should see and think about.

weylin

One dev group sits on their asses waiting for donations before they do anything, but you guys outright refuse money!

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
One dev group sits on their asses waiting for donations before they do anything, but you guys outright refuse money!

First, this dont goes in here cause it is Off-Topic. And second, what the hell are you talking about? PN it to me, since Kov has forbid us to make anything what includes donating/spending real money.