Author Topic: {Administrators and Mods I want you to read this please.} I HAVE SOME IDEAS!!!  (Read 3960 times)

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
Ok, I hate when some weirdo starts trolling or stalking me.  I have an idea I want everyone to read.

Okay, here it goes::

Should we have buttswinging taken out?

Well, I think yes. I don't want anyone buttswinging over my character.
This is a common move that people use to make things gross.
Who likes a troller??

Should we have a chat filter like in Free Realms?
YES!!! I do not want anyone cussing while I am trying to RP.
I do not really like having people cuss and while I can't see anything. >.<

Should we have at least two or three mods per map in FH?
I would say yes.. I don't want anyone do anything to me unless it is in Role Play.

Should we have a spamming thing? Like a limit like this:
If a person says something, shouldn't it have like a 17 second timer before your message can be sent?
I would say  so. I don't like to say something, look up, and someone types so fast that it is gone in 2 seconds.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Well now, I have a question....

Is it okay if someone just lays by you? It isn't really weird.... like what if they are playing as your mom or something?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Can we put in some of the former dance moves from I.T? I really liked them. >.<
LAST ONE!!:

Can you like make this group thing where it shows the home of the group?? I don't like having to go to Cape all the time. >.>

Answer please...  ;D

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Those seem like some really good ideas C: Unfortunately, I can't do anything about some of these things, but I think they would make the game better. I don't usually use buttswing for anything at all in-game.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
  Getting rid of the buttswing: I use it as a dance move. And personally, I think that it should not be gotten rid of just so people can't use it for "Rape" as there is also one other they use so we would be left with only one dance move, and the game shouldn't have to change to stop people breaking rules, but those that break rules need to go.

Swear filter: ABSOLUTE NO. We had a swear filter on teh forum, and what good did that do? None. People just assumed it gave them permission to swear. Which it didn't. And once again, people who break rules shouldn't be given a way around them, but wiped out.

Mods in maps: So... you think mods don't go around all the maps? They do spend times in teh maps. The issue is that they have LIVES. They can't be on 24/7, it isn't a job where they have shifts, and places they are forced to go at designated times, because the mods are here to also PLAY THE GAME. And not that many mods can all be on at the same time, they all live in different timezones.

The spam one I don't mind.

Also. Mods and admins don't really have ANY control over what goes in game, KovuLKD does.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline LunaWolfen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can understand about the spam filter but I don't want buttswing banned. As long as it's used appropriately, it's ok.  :)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
I don't think a timer would work, because some people can't type that fast. And I don't really use the buttswing, but many other people use it appropriately. It wouldn't be fair if those people who are innocent couldn't use it anymore. Plus, the swear filter... I mean, I used to play WolfQuest as well as FeralHeart, but WQ is getting rediculous. What I mean is, a swear filter-- yes, it'd be a little nice, but it would probably make people think they have a right to cussing and swearing.
I kind of have to agree with Kyugima. What good would banning the buttswing and placing in filters do? It would probably just make people upset and leave...
I don't want anyone to think of this as offensive... D:

But it wouldn't be fair for the game to change so those people would stop being innapropriate... The best solution is to kick them out, or even ban them.

ヌ - ド ル

~Falconflight~

I agree with almost all of this, except the filter. Free Realms blocks out words that aren't bad, and its very annoying. Other than that good ideas.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
I do agree with mostly everything, I'm sorry if I'm seeming mean, but I'm serious here. I've not met anyone who really uses the buttswing for appropriate reasons-only for video spam and...other things.., also how does a swear filter give people the right to cuss? Actually, the swear filter really isn't that great an idea, I just wanted on the really bad words, but nothing on 'crap' or anything-that's just plain annoying. Honestly, I don't see what's so wrong with cussing, but people find it offensive, so I won't do it if it makes you feel more comfortable. They're just sounds you'll have to deal with sooner or later in your life. Sorry if I'm being offensive, but I can have opinions, can't I? If you a problem, then you should learn to be a bit more accepting of other people. Actually, I think we usually do have mods in maps, because there are quite a few mods, but they're usually just in the background or not on General. I actually am a bit confused by the spamming timer limit thing-I don't think 17 seconds is gonna make much of a difference, and I rarely meet any spammers on here anyways, and if I do, it's their own fault for getting -10 billion karma and being banned.A Also, yes, I know that I've already posted on here, I'm not an idiot, but I just thought I'd explain some of my motives. I was partly being nice as well. I'm typing this fast just because I'm a bit frustrated. I really am sorry if I'm coming off as rude =w=.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:59:18 pm by Kitsune »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
I completely agree with this, but the chat filter? Nupe! I used to be in WolfQuest and the chat is physical TORTURE! Also I never use buttswing in a ''rape'' fashion and about 90% of the people don't either? You should just block/Report/Ban the peson.

~BobCatBoy~

The swear filter, no the swear filter in WolfQuest it is so annoying. And there should be like 4 or 3 mods in one map because its more better, one mod might find another problem in one map and the other will find another in another map, others i agree.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
@Lugai
The only reason 90 % of the people do not use buttswing inappropriately is because most people do not even use it...I cannot even think of an appropriate reason for buttswing besides looking completely stupid. Only thing anybody ever does that's not quite as bad as using it in a "rape" fashion is video spam movement.
@No one in particular
Also, like I said, swear filters are good, but only to an extent. You should be able to say words like "hell" and "crap," and "ass," (as in a donkey or something), but nothing really bad.