Author Topic: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)  (Read 27613 times)

BlackCatTrain

Re: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 10:43:57 pm »
Everyone that applied is now accepted! Someone other than me shall start the RP, so POST YOU POPTARDS I WANNA START O_o

Lunar Rain

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 10:46:59 pm »
A small egg lay in an abandened nest. Hardly moving. But soon after it shook and cracked.

(Herp post)

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:53 am »
Tasuki wandered aimlessly through the spine, The large Fir-tree's Limbs an leaves brushed up agaisnt him as he walked through the Spine's thick, ever-green forest, wich had a few mountains spread around it. He neared the thicker part of the forest, Wich had been taken over by sharp Brambles and Pricklers, and Ever-greens that branches' spread down so low they touched the ground, and were the nearby river's roar could be heard. He slowly neared the shore, wich, as usual was covered with azure-blue, saphire, and Turqoise stones, something caught his eye. He lowered himself down toward the water and waded toward the massive azure stone. He slowly bent down to take a good look at it. The stone was a pure shade of a saphire, turqoise, and azure blue. The bright mixture of the three textures of blues made the stone have a strange glow to it.
"This could be worth quite a bit.." He tought as he bent down to collect the stone, as his fingers slid around it's cool surface he heard a loud "click". He paused for a moment, then resumed the process. As he held the stone
in front of him, he noticed a large crack, wich was growing larger by the second. He dropped the stone in shock and slowly moved back, from the "stone" emerged a bright Arzure Dragon, it's scales Gleamed like the egg's shell did.

(Well, I got Azura pretty quick XD)

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 01:18:45 am »
<Le ish sorry for Double Posting (But I NEED to be smexy Murtagh >:D)

(Yus! I beat him to you Fan girls.......and Fan Boys XD)
Name: Murtagh
What I'm RPing as: Dragon Rider
History: WAY to long >_>
Dragon: Thorn (somebody?)
Who you support: Dumb ass Galbatorix >_>

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 10:05:57 am »
Minnet clutched her book with her sweaty hands as she awaited to see a glimps of a dragon.She stard up at the sun,squinting and looking around her to see any sort of theese beautiful creatures.She put her book on the ground and sat down,crossed leged and opend her book.She looked at all the dragon speacies. "Wow,that one is beautiful!" SHe exclamed as she saw a bure ice blue dragon,with gleaming golden eyes.She looked over her shoulder at were she had layed  her egg in a  nest of grass blades.She smiled and looked back to the sky.Minnet saw a glimps of a shining wing,but this was not a adult,this was only a baby.She smiled as Minnet saw the unsteady curves and flips of little dragon then she quickly flicked through her book to see what breed it was.She stoped at a page which the breed said 'Silver Night' (Derp :3)She smiled as it dissapeard around a stone statue.

Chiizark pounded the ground with his heavy talons as he  sam a small munjack(Deer) run into a ditch.He roard extreamly loud and batterd the bush with a claw.He hooked the deer out like a fish and threw it into his mouth.He quickly gulped it down in one and then looked around for some more tasty snacks.Chiizark bounded into the air as he was reaching a cliff wdge.He ran up,slowed down and then pounded into the air,spreading his wings wide.He was slowly falling but then lifted himself with a big flap of his sccaled wings
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:01:39 pm by Victoria »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 12:35:57 pm »
 Lyria opened her violet eyes to the roof of her home, she lay in a wooden bed with patterns of vines engraved about it. A vanity on the left side of the room showed the young elf her hair was a mess and she still looked tired from yesterday's expedition. She raised her pale hands to her eyes as the morning sun blared through her window. Lyria got out of bed, dressed in a long yellowish-green nightgown. The elfa-kona arranged her hair in her usual black pontytail and re-dressed in casual dark green shorts and a long sleeve shirt. She grabbed her satchel and raced out the door, unable to wait any longer for what actions might procede today.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:37:32 pm by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 03:17:36 pm »
The Azure Dragon looked at the rider. So, this is who Iv'e chosen..."She thought as she circled her rider, she breathed heavily, sending smoke out of her nostrils, her saphire claws gripped the soft moss-covered ground. She perked her ears forward as her rider began to sidestep her movements. She reached out to him with her mind, speaking; Tasuki.Tasuki looked started at this, he slowly backed away from the brilliant blue dragon, sweat rolled down the side of his head as he nervously clambered clambered over the sharp blue stones. He slwoly clamed himself down and edged toward the blue Dragon, it's bright turqoise eyes gleamed in the dawn's light. he then, slowly wrapped his hand around the dragon, petting it like he would a cat. The dragon seemed to purr, its cat-like eyes looked up at him and it arched it's back, sorta like a cat. "Uhhh, Nice Dragon..."  He said and continued to pet the bright blue creature. The Dragon's scales were warm, he continued to brush his hands agaisn't it's warm, scaly skin as he silently hummed to it.
The Blue Dragon replied with a loud grunt, then continued with him.
Tasuki looked at the small dragon. If I'm going to keep it I suppose it'll need a name."The thought then asked he dragon if it liked any of the names. He went through a list of everyone he knew.
"How about Sirika?" the dragon nodded it's head in reply.
He continued the process until the dragon accepted the name Azura.
"I suppose your my dragon now Azura..." he murmed then sat my dragon. It's soft turqoise eyes met his, again he felt the strange voice in his head.
"Tasuki..."

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 03:25:28 pm »
The Azure Dragon looked at the rider. So, this is who Iv'e chosen..."She thought as she circled her rider, she breathed heavily, sending smoke out of her nostrils, her saphire claws gripped the soft moss-covered ground. She perked her ears forward as her rider began to sidestep her movements. She reached out to him with her mind, speaking; Tasuki.Tasuki looked startled at this, he slowly backed away from the brilliant blue dragon, sweat rolled down the side of his head as he nervously clambered clambered over the sharp blue stones. He slwoly clamed himself down and edged toward the blue Dragon, it's bright turqoise eyes gleamed in the dawn's light. he then, slowly wrapped his hand around the dragon, petting it like he would a cat. The dragon seemed to purr, its cat-like eyes looked up at him and it arched it's back, sorta like a cat. "Uhhh, Nice Dragon..."  He said and continued to pet the bright blue creature. The Dragon's scales were warm, he continued to brush his hands agaisn't it's warm, scaly skin as he silently hummed to it.
The Blue Dragon replied with a loud grunt, then continued with him.
Tasuki looked at the small dragon. If I'm going to keep it I suppose it'll need a name."The thought then asked he dragon if it liked any of the names. He went through a list of everyone he knew.
"How about Sirika?" the dragon nodded it's head in reply.
He continued the process until the dragon accepted the name Azura.
"I suppose your my dragon now Azura..." he murmed then sat my dragon. It's soft turqoise eyes met his, again he felt the strange voice in his head.
"Tasuki..."

[/quot

(sorry for the double post, I was try to fix typos in the first but instead ended up with this D:)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:27:32 pm by BlackCatTrain »

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 09:46:17 pm »
Who I'm RPing as: Thorn
Name: Thorn
Rider: Murtagh (YES! The next best thing to being smexy Murtagh is having smexy Murtagh ride your back! XD)
Picture: http://featherdust.critter.net/fantasyindex/pages/Red%20Dragon%20-%20Digital.html
History: An egg stolen by Galbatorix, he was hatched to Murtagh after he was captured after the battle with the Urgals in Farthen Dur. Galbatorix made both Murtagh and Thorn swear oaths in the ancient language. Thorn gains much growth many times over from other dragon's spirits, of which ((SPOILER ALERT!!!) Galbatorix has obtained their heart of hearts. Which gives the owner power over that dragons spirit.
Age: Very young, unsure of exact age but only seems older because of the power the king gives him.
Who you support: DA FAT EVIL KING GALBATORIX..
Extra: ~!~Dragonz~!~
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 10:00:41 pm »
    Lyria sighed, racing on light feet towards the Menoa tree, the early dawn light washing over her cat-like features. The dark leafy gown rustling quietly as she greeted small woodland creatures with her mind. The elfa-kona sat near the ancient tree, pulling out a small sketch-pad and a pen. She began drawing a timberwolf that had just caught a hare. When the canine turned to watch at her with amber eyes she smiled and thought to it, her voice silky and smooth as she fluently spoke the ancient language. "Continue on your way, fair beast. Carry your grace with you and may your burdens be light."
    Lyria closed the book as some sort of energy entered her mind, she felt compelled to speak with it but she didn't even know what the being was. She got up, returning the book to her satchel as she leaped to her feet and followed the source. She covered her violet eyes and brushed off her legs as she neared whatever it was. Lyria gasped as a mixture of amazement, horror, excitement, and nausea pummeled her all at once as she beheld a red egg with black stripes nestled in moss and burnt branches. "Impossible.. Will.. Maybe?.." She shook her head, unsure what to do. The young elf put her hands to her temples as the energy throbbed in her brain, leaving her slightly disoriented she touched the egg. Feeling an instant connection and warmth flowed through her limbs, filling her with joy and renewed energy.

(( Time for chu to hatch mai little dragon! :3 ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:02:21 pm by Haley »