Author Topic: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)  (Read 27582 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2012, 09:31:14 pm »
that was me going on about egg incubation and shell hardness.)

The liar and the thief

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2012, 09:44:32 pm »
Nuuu! I have to finish my book on random Warrior Cats today or else I FAIL WRITING O3O And I dun win the contest.. XD Post Murtagh.. Post Azura... Post Blodhgarm.. Post.. uhh.. Tasuki? XD ))
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:18 am »
(Ya......I didn't know what else to call it. Still, It's awsomesauce XD,

And it's also really hard controling six (Yus, I'm also doping Eragon and Saphira unless someone wants to save me XD) characters, so I might miss out on a little XD)

"Thats exactl what we'll do, but for now, Lets get back to the battle before the empire notices our absence" He replied then swung out at one of the appraoching rebels, then leaped back into the raging battle.

(epic shortness XP, and I forgot were I was with Tasuki, Azura, and Blodhgarm >_< -checks last few pages-)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:14:35 am by BlackCatTrain »

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2012, 02:07:51 am »
  Thorn hissed as he took off to the skies. "Galbatorix should give us a break." He thought as his large red wings flapped madly in the air.

Sorry for epical shortness and I shall save you by being Eragon.. someone else shall have to be Saphira XD Also waiting for you to post before I do Lyria. And I'll do Eragon tommorrowz, Goodnight peeps! ))
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2012, 10:09:32 am »
((Gonna post )when i get back from school :3)

Dooooooooood.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2012, 06:14:44 pm »
Chizzark dived towards a water hole.He quickly landed and lapped up the water despritly.He had ate somthing chilli and his mouth was burning.Chizzark looked up at the setting sun and bowed his head in tiredness.He had not had much sleep for the last few days since he had always wanted to stay up and see what it was like flying blind.As the male slowly rose into the air and flew of to find a good place to rest,a light caught his eyes and he quickly swivled his body towards the shining objects.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2012, 08:38:03 pm »
  Lyria danced in a field with a faceless figure, both the elves laughing merrily. Their voices like merry flutes. A dark cloud rained off in the distance, threatening to destroy her dreams. "Do not worry. A mere rainstorm cannot destroy our joy." The faceless male soothed.
           Lyria awoke, gasping and throwing herself forward on her hands and knees in the twilight. The elfa-kona looked wildly around, expecting to see her home but she only found Blodhgarm and a willow tree for company and shelter. She sighed, rubbing her wet eyes as she walked slowly away. Leaning against a pine tree a few yards away she sobbed quietly.
I won't RP Eragon until someone does Saphira so.. :P ))

Lunar Rain

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2012, 10:19:12 pm »
(I think Imma leave this rp. I just feel like Eragon is not my type of... well anything.)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:48 pm »
-is still a lonely egg.- Any riders? -holds up rider wanted sign with forever alone fave.-)
The egg of Ice was knocked loose by the flailing brance when a good breeze came and it fell to the ground with a thud. It was probably uncomfortable for the dragon sealed inside. She lay in the tall grass like a white sitting target in a black background. (hint. I dun know)

The liar and the thief

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2012, 12:21:56 am »
Black.. Am I allowed to be 4 people? >8D ))