Author Topic: RP Map won't let anyone in, but other maps are fine  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
RP Map won't let anyone in, but other maps are fine
« on: April 11, 2012, 12:21:53 am »
Ok, i have about 14 maps in the cape, all work fine, except one... "cannot connect to map sever." 
thats for the wolf in the rp, I made test ones that sacrificed their lives to find out the truth of the map malfunction, their lives were lost to the same message. This map won't open to anyone in that rp, their wolves are locked in there as well, not even deleteing the map files to that map will not work, (sometimes you delete the map files adn your character is in a black room but still can teleport to the lonelycave))
So we are baffled by why it happend to everyone in the rp,  Deleting files and re submitting them to Exports..making new wolves and send them in there..nothing but other maps work fine....its been about three days adn the samething still happens..anyone have a solution? (besides moving to a new map lol)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: RP Map won't let anyone in, but other maps are fine
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:40:49 am »
Well, it all depends. Perhaps the person over-loaded the map with terribly laggy items, has made particles that doubled and then put them in and crashed the map, or you're not trying hard enough. You should contact an admin and/or mod for farther help. Hope this helped, Sorry I cannot assist you any farther. <3
~Hallucination

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 04:01:48 pm »
In addition to what Hal said, it could also be a server problem. Were you previously able to enter the map ?

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:51:19 am »
Loggin into the map my character was in. It wouldn't I've tried for those days to log in but still gave me the message that it wouldn't connect. I log onto another character and test it to the others maps, no problem there at all, only that one single map.. But I gave up for a bit then today, it logged me in and nothing else went wrong... i'm confused so i'm just glad that the map is allowing other ppl to get their characters here.

Offline Brookfall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I <3 The Hunger Games! Learning how to use a Bow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:45:31 pm »
Our map is having the same problem!  It's a Warrior Cats RP.  Our old map had the same problem but it cleared up after (About) a week.  Hmm.. it just gets frustrating that people work hard on maps that don't work.  Apparently, only waiting is the cure.

Please Click on Calypso!^-^

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 06:02:27 pm »
Like I stated before, it's generally a server issue.