Author Topic: I'm bored on FH, what to do..  (Read 2914 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
I'm bored on FH, what to do..
« on: April 22, 2012, 11:41:30 am »
I've been playing FH for I think a year and a half, and right now im so bored, can any of you think of something for me to do?
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
Re: I'm bored on FH, what to do..
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:11:35 pm »
Well, there's not much to do that can be stated. Most of it has to be made up using imagination. Roleplaying, chatting, making movies and exploring are pretty much the main things to do, which I'm sure you know. Being a year and a half into FeralHeart, I doubt there's any more exploring you can do, but the others can still be enjoyed. Join a new roleplay?

If you're creative, why not make maps, presets and meshes? I have many friends who enjoy creating things they and other users can use.

Otherwise, you could create yourself an interesting new roleplay. Perhaps even make your own species and make a preset for it. You could make a map suitable for the species, make up a hierarchy, make a website; anything, really.

Ultimately, there are loads of things to do on FeralHeart to do, you just have to think them up. c:

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:42:26 pm »
Try being creative? make a species on your own create a roleplay on said species, Let others make your species and join your RP?, Make new friends make a map? join a forum contest be it a Map making contest or a preset one. There is plenty to do you just have to look for it, Hope you find something that you take a liking to.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 04:04:16 pm »
Like as said in the above posts, I suggest trying out new roleplays and possibly trying to make your own! I've been on FH for almost a year now (maybe even a year already... I'm not quite sure) and I'm starting to get a little bored of the game, as well. I'm starting to get into the more "creative" part of the game, like making maps and what not, and its been helping me to go on the game more and more. Perhaps you could try to make maps? Maybe even presets of some sort? There's so many things you can do on FH, so I really haven't scratched the surface on what there is to do in the game :)
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 10:13:51 am »
1. Start thinking up new roleplays and groups and go to Bonfire/Flourite to advertise, and maybe make a forum for it

2. Go to Bonfire and look for more people to role play with ((The best way- Adopt or Be Adopted at an Adoption Center~ that's how I got over half of my friends x3))

3. Chat/Roleplay/Play "games"/Make movies/Ect with friends

4. Make new maps

5. EAT COOKIES- Nah. Ignore that one xD But yeah, there's loads of things to do on FH~ And if not, participate in contests and role plays on the Forum.

Hope this helps x3
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 09:54:35 pm »
Since starting your own roleplay has already been suggested (it really is fun, though), might I suggest looking into things like presets, custom markings, maps, and the like? Takes the creativity to a whole new level, and that seems to me to be a huge part of what makes the game fun. If you snoop around in the textures folder a bit, even mod-making is fairly simple to figure out, and it ads an element of interest even if you're just hanging around in Fluorite.

Good luck to ya!

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 04:15:14 pm »
Everything I was going to suggest has been suggested already, but seriously, as scary as everybody claims Bonfire Island to be, it's actually a pretty fun place to hang out. You can join short-term spur-of-the-moment rps if you just wanna kill some time, or grab some popcorn and watch the Warrior-cats and fight-dogs try to 'kill' each other. It's like watching a slap-fight on the Three Stooges; low-comedy gold.  ;D

I dunno, it probably sounds boring as dirt, but I personally get a kick out of it.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Zatasha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • BADGERS not included, some assembly required.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 11:53:48 pm »
Oh, and you can also sit at the bottom of ascension island and compliment the graceful falls of those that are attempting to climb to Sky's Rim. I've made quite a few good friends just waiting for people to fall on me and chat.